MSNBC predictio,too funny! (1 Viewer)

I don't predict a huge day for TO, but I wouldn't take them lightly. It is supposed to be pretty bad weather and that will give them a "somewhat" advantage. They got a good running game and two WRs that can get deep so they can be a dangerous team.

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=4 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">the Saints might discover a stowaway best known for the initials “T” and “O.” </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

That would not surprise me sense he has being hiding most of this year.

There are conflicting reports for the weather right now.We will have to qait and see.

I don't predict a huge day for TO, but I wouldn't take them lightly. It is supposed to be pretty bad weather and that will give them a "somewhat" advantage. They got a good running game and two WRs that can get deep so they can be a dangerous team.

Absolutely. The Bills have looked good and they definitely have the weapons to compete.

We're going to have to go up there and take care of business. But if we protect the ball, we should be able to outscore them. Hopefully, our ballhawking defense will grab a couple of turnovers and we can win comfortably. A close one in the 4th quarter in the rain could be tough - especially if Bell is out.

I'm curious whether we'll be able to contain him like we did all the way back in '06 when we last faced him. Wasn't McKenzie on him that night? Owens was held to three catches, fifty-some yards and a garbage-time TD.

In all fairness, Edwards has a few more weapons at his disposal than just Owens. I'm mainly interested in seeing if our run D keeps performing well.

Why are you guys all talking about containing TO? looks like the joke went right over your heads :scratch:

If it is gonna be bad weather, I wish Mike Bell was healthy!

Not only Bell, but the "new" D is always trying to strip the ball. Imagine that combined with a wet ball and fumble city for the Bills baby!!!!

Im interested to see how Shawn Nelson does being the starter for them. Derek Schoumen was recently put on IR and Nelson is going to get the start if he is not injured.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom