MSNBC race baiting? (1 Viewer)

BHM

Can't please 'em all
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Watch the MSNBC video below and note how she makes the comment about a man of color in the Presidency and white people showing up with guns. racial overtones she claims.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/UYKQJ4-N7LI&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/UYKQJ4-N7LI&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Noticed how the video never showed the actually full body shot of the gun toting white man? Care to guess why?

Watch the unedited version of the video.

<script src="http://i.cdn.turner.com/cnn/.element/js/2.0/video/evp/module.js?loc=dom&vid=/video/bestoftv/2009/08/17/sanchez.guns.at.rally.cnn" type="text/javascript"></script><noscript>Embedded video from <a href="http://www.cnn.com/video">CNN Video</a></noscript>

She should have said that armed men of color were showing up with a man of color in the White House.

BullDawg

Gone but will never forgotten. R.I.P. Nate
Reaction score
Been here, discussed that, gw504 is going to call you a racist.

OP
BHM

BHM

Can't please 'em all
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Been here, discussed that, gw504 is going to call you a racist.

Dang it, I did a search and everything. I never get to start a new thread first. :(

Curious as to how he will spin it to call me a racist. :idunno:

Wait, he will say I saw this story on Fox and everyone that watches Fox is a racist?

TheDeuce53

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
Between Fox News, MSNBC, Rush Limbaugh, and Jimmy Carter --- things are about to get very ugly in the USA.

Saint77

Burrrrrrrsitis!
Reaction score
Rick Sanchez is such a nozzle.

Oh, and an NBC network craftily shaping topics of discussion in their favor? Shocker. I imagine the folks at FoxNews are a bit bitter and salty at them.....for parroting thier schtick. :hihi:

Soundwave

Terribly Vexed
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I totally agree with the OP in the sense that I have made many an honest attempt lately to watch Keith Olbermann's show and I end up having to turn it off because it is a whole hour every night devoted to how everyone that disagrees with the President is Racist.

I am very serious in my attempt to learn the points from both sides and I learn absolutely nothing for Countdown every night other than I must be a Racist. I am very close to writing Keith and asking him to stop so I could have a more open POV, but he'd probably just call me a racist.

OP
BHM

BHM

Can't please 'em all
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I totally agree with the OP in the sense that I have made many an honest attempt lately to watch Keith Olbermann's show and I end up having to turn it off because it is a whole hour every night devoted to how everyone that disagrees with the President is Racist.

I am very serious in my attempt to learn the points from both sides and I learn absolutely nothing for Countdown every night other than I must be a Racist. I am very close to writing Keith and asking him to stop so I could have a more open POV, but he'd probably just call me a racist.

You are a racist for even thinking about calling him.

SaintMatt

Very Banned
Reaction score
What if I were to say that the Democratic Party was hijacked by the Progressives and what if I were to say the Republican Party was hijacked by the NeoCons?
If those comments are true. What should we do?

Superfan

45th
Reaction score
What if I were to say that the Democratic Party was hijacked by the Progressives and what if I were to say the Republican Party was hijacked by the NeoCons?
If those comments are true. What should we do?

Dr.DreTheChronic.jpg

Superfan

45th
Reaction score
Watch the MSNBC video below and note how she makes the comment about a man of color in the Presidency and white people showing up with guns. racial overtones she claims.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/UYKQJ4-N7LI&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/UYKQJ4-N7LI&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Noticed how the video never showed the actually full body shot of the gun toting white man? Care to guess why?

Watch the unedited version of the video.

<script src="http://i.cdn.turner.com/cnn/.element/js/2.0/video/evp/module.js?loc=dom&vid=/video/bestoftv/2009/08/17/sanchez.guns.at.rally.cnn" type="text/javascript"></script><noscript>Embedded video from <a href="http://www.cnn.com/video">CNN Video</a></noscript>

She should have said that armed men of color were showing up with a man of color in the White House.

These people on tv have IQ's in the 80's

SaintMatt

Very Banned
Reaction score
LOL.... to answer the OP, The media as a whole is race baiting. They play whites against blacks, Blacks against whites, Democrat against Republican and vice versa..... It's no secret.... I was pointing out both of the major American Political Parties have been high jacked. The Republicans by the Neo-Cons and The Democrats by the Progressives..... We need to rise above the American Mass Media's hold on society. We need to come together. The Media's stories only drives us apart. Look at what they are currently doing to the Democratic Party. They are forcing a huge divide. Progressives vs. Moderates and Traditional Democrats.

Last edited:

Mr. Blue Sky

Still P***ed at Yoko
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
LOL.... to answer the OP, The media as a whole is race baiting. They play whites against blacks, Blacks against whites, Democrat against Republican and vice versa..... It's no secret.... I was pointing out both of the major American Political Parties have been high jacked. The Republicans by the Neo-Cons and The Democrats by the Progressives..... We need to rise above the American Mass Media's hold on society. We need to come together. The Media's stories only drives us apart. Look at what they are currently doing to the Democratic Party. They are forcing a huge divide. Progressives vs. Moderates and Traditional Democrats.

i'll ask you what i asked you in another thread-- are you blaming people's bigotry (that i've seen and heard with my own eyes and ears) on the media?? I just want to be real clear on that.

SaintMatt

Very Banned
Reaction score
I think some people are bigots. I think the media is playing into the bigotry. Also you have people who do not hate the other races but they fear them. Understand. It's fear. The media plays into hate and fear to mislead and distract. I think that there are a small amount of racists in America. At the same time I would say a majority of Americans are above racism. The media plays to the hatred and fears of mankind. They do this to distract from the agenda at hand. Also they do it for ratings and profit. The endgame of this is that all this does is divide us.

The American Media profits from the fear and hatred of racism.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom