MSNBC race baiting? (1 Viewer)

Severum, You are totally right.
I should not have even used labels.
I will now try to explain how my comments pertain to the original topic. Under George W. Bush the globalist agenda was soundly rejected by the American public. The New world order knew that the new leader could not come from the republican party so they sent a fall guy (McCain) forward. They chose Obama over Hilary because they knew being called a racist is far worse than being called a sexist. They have conditioned us to believe being called a racist is the worst thing ever. They put Obama in power so that any opposition to the globalist agenda could be snuffed out by charges of racism.

I give more credit to Obama, David Axelrod, the Clintons, Mark Penn/PSD, McCain, Steve Schmidt, and Palin. The Illuminati, Zetas, Xenu, and Planet X played only ancillary roles.

I estimate that we will be occupying Iraq for another 50 years. I am against the Iraq War. That still doesn't make it "Barack Obama's war". Hell, that doesn't even make it a real war.

Any time soldiers are dying on another country's soil....rightly or wrongly....it is war to me....you can label any how you want but tell those guys over there that it is not war....

I give more credit to Obama, David Axelrod, the Clintons, Mark Penn/PSD, McCain, Steve Schmidt, and Palin. The Illuminati, Zetas, Xenu, and Planet X played only ancillary roles.
Severum busts out a Zeta reference.

+rep to you sir!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom