MSNBC race baiting? (1 Viewer)

I think some people are bigots. I think the media is playing into the bigotry. Also you have people who do not hate the other races but they fear them. Understand. It's fear. The media plays into hate and fear to mislead and distract. I think that there are a small amount of racists in America. At the same time I would say a majority of Americans are above racism. The media plays to the hatred and fears of mankind. They do this to distract from the agenda at hand. Also they do it for ratings and profit. The endgame of this is that all this does is divide us.

The American Media profits from the fear and hatred of racism.

I am putting forth a message of hope.

to the blacks, whites , democrats, republicans.

Let's put aside our differences , let's come together and be peaceful. I believe this is what everyone wants. Peace.

To answer your question more clearly I don't blame the media for the advancement of Bigotry or Racism.

What if I were to say that the Democratic Party was hijacked by the Progressives and what if I were to say the Republican Party was hijacked by the NeoCons?
If those comments are true. What should we do?

How do you define progressivism and exactly when was the Democratic Party hijacked?

It is currently overtaken.

Look closely:

Ronald Reagan's Republican party vs. George W. Bush's Neo Con party
Bill Clinton's Democratic party vs. Barack Obama's Progressive party

Both parties were taken over during the later half of Clinton's second term. It is so apparant.

Bush's neo cons stand for out of control spending, deficit spending, restriction of freedom, both wars

Obama's progressive party stands for out of control spending, deficit spending, restriction of freedom, both wars

Both the Neo Cons and Progressives stand for the same agenda: the agenda of the Globalists

No Republican would stand for George W. Bush's spending.
No Democrat would stand for Barack Obama's wars.

Both parties have been taken over by the Globalist Elite.

Look closely:

Both parties were taken over during the later half of Clinton's second term. It is so apparant.

Bush's neo cons stand for out of control spending, deficit spending, restriction of freedom, both wars

Obama's progressive party stands for out of control spending, deficit spending, restriction of freedom, both wars

Both the Neo Cons and Progressives stand for the same agenda: the agenda of the Globalists

So what ticket were John McCain and Sarah Palin running on?

No Republican would stand for George W. Bush's spending.
No Democrat would stand for Barack Obama's wars.

Both parties have been taken over by the Globalist Elite.

Well, TECHNICALLY we were already invested heavily in money, time, and boots in both wars so it's hard to call them "Barack Obama's wars"

Well, TECHNICALLY we were already invested heavily in money, time, and boots in both wars so it's hard to call them "Barack Obama's wars"

Correct, George W. Bush started the wars and Obama expands them. Did you know that members of Obama's defense department have estimated that we will be occupying Iraq for another ten years?

Last edited:
Correct Bush started the wars and Obama expands them. Did you know that members of Obama's defense department have estimated that we will be occupying Iraq for another ten years?

I estimate that we will be occupying Iraq for another 50 years. I am against the Iraq War. That still doesn't make it "Barack Obama's war". Hell, that doesn't even make it a real war.

I estimate that we will be occupying Iraq for another 50 years. I am against the Iraq War. That still doesn't make it "Barack Obama's war". Hell, that doesn't even make it a real war.

If it will make you more comfortable I will no longer refer to it as "Obama's war". I don't mean to divide us. My point is the American media uses pointless issues to divide and distract. Calling opposition to the President racist is misleading. I think there is a fringe group that is opposed to him based solely on race.
They are in the minority, I promise you.
The real issue isn't a handful of racists. It's:

The Globalists who have over taken our two traditional American Political Parties and our Main stream Media.

The Neo cons and Progressives work toward the same goal: The Agenda of The Global Elite.

Last edited:
If it will make you more comfortable I will no longer refer to it as "Obama's war". I don't mean to divide us. My point is the media uses pointless issues to divide and distract. Calling opposition to the President racist is misleading. I think there is a fringe group that is opposed to him based solely on race.
They are in the minority

The real issue isn't a handful of racists. It's

The Globalists who have over taken our two traditional American Political Parties and our Main stream Media.

The Neo cons and Progressives work toward the same goal: The Agenda of The Global Elite.

Well, the second part is a bit tin-foily, but I agree with the bolded part.

Look closely:

The government was running deficits, jumping into wars, and restricting our freedoms long before Reagan and Clinton entered office. Neoconservatism and progressivism are not defined by those goals and certainly aren't synonymous.

You realize that Clinton and Obama aren't very far apart ideologically right? They are both moderate progressives in a party that has identified with moderate progressivism since before any of us were born. Historically and currently they are more focused on the moderate side of that term for a variety of reasons.

Roughly half the country self identifies as a progressive or progressive moderate, so it's an odd term for you to use.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom