MT isn’t being traded! (Inside info) (1 Viewer)

I have multiple PhDs: Saintism, Insanity, Budweiser - lol. You think we are going to win today UK?
Maybe by 4.

I don't really care about the margin. Whether we win by 2 or 20, we'll be sure to see another week of threads about how the QB isn't good enough, the offense isn't good enough, the defense isn't good enough, the play calling isn't good enough, we need moar DE/WR/RB etc.

And maybe some so called 'insider info' 😎

Hey Noble - a couple of days after the Brees incident, Pete said that the locker room was in chaos. He doubted that Payton would be able to fix it this year. However, as of last week, he said that Brees had been working non-stop with MJ, Davis and MT and the locking room was getting better. I asked him Friday if Thomas was a real problem and he said that he didn't know, but teams rarely dock a star player a game salary unless its really serious, but that was just his opinion.

This team was destined to implode the day Jenkins and Thomas publicly attacked Brees. Why is it incumbent only on Brees to fix it? How can you publicly deride your leader and not diminish his respect? Thomas hasn't been around long enough to criticize someone as accomplished as Brees. I was really stunned by that.

take your assumptions outta here, mt aint leaving this damn team he's a top 2 player on the roster smh he's just hurt stop making pipe dreams on this site

tenor.gif

Anyone hear Gonzalez this morning taking about how he thinks something is going on between MT and Coach that's not coming to light, similar to Jimmy Graham's departure. What the hell is he taking about?

Anyone hear Gonzalez this morning taking about how he thinks something is going on between MT and Coach that's not coming to light, similar to Jimmy Graham's departure. What the hell is he taking about?
I think it’s mostly speculation.

Jimmy Graham’s falling out was relatively public and was all about his contract. So I don’t think either thing really lines up with Thomas’ situation (whatever it may be).

Whether there is any validity to it or not (I have no idea), the rumors are out there that Thomas is a locker room problem, he and Payton don’t get along, etc. Now every broadcaster is just trying to get their take in while it is still a hot topic.

See? Even an article that confirms (via MRI) that he’s out with injury still includes a “While part of his absence is due to injury, he was also benched for disciplinary reasons by the team...” speculative tease.

Whether Thomas has an attitude problem or not, his absence this week is ENTIRELY due to injury (not “partly”).

I don’t think the “takes” will stop until the tread deadline passes or he gets back on the field and plays.

No resolution soon because Glazer just reported there is a likelihood he will be missing another game next week with the hamstring injury.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom