MT isn’t being traded! (Inside info) (1 Viewer)

KaYoTiiC

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Those of you that haven’t seen my posts before I’m here to clear up whatever rumors mays be going around about Michael Thomas. Saints player lives next door and I always talk to his brother or him. Sorry can’t/won’t say who it is!

From what I’ve been told he’s not being traded he really did tweak his ankle. Idk how bad it is or what I just know he isn’t being traded. At least from their POV he isn’t, who knows what Loomis and Payton are cooking up. They laughed at the JJ Watt rumor.. yes they read SaintsReport👍

Those of you that haven’t seen my posts before I’m here to clear up whatever rumors mays be going around about Michael Thomas. Saints player lives next door and I always talk to his brother or him. Sorry can’t/won’t say who it is!

From what I’ve been told he’s not being traded he really did tweak his ankle. Idk how bad it is or what I just know he isn’t being traded. At least from their POV he isn’t, who knows what Loomis and Payton are cooking up. They laughed at the JJ Watt rumor.. yes they read SaintsReport👍
Obviously we're a better source of Saints news than even the Saints! :hihi:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom