MT isn’t being traded! (Inside info) (1 Viewer)

Yea a lot of us appreciate it! There will always be skeptics because of unsubstantiated "first hand" knowledge in the past from other posters, but don't let that discourage you.
I can see that for sure. I usually don’t post all that often and read every day. But with info like this I have to pass along the info I can. Thank you for the kind words.

It’s no shock that players, coaches, GMs read fan forums. It’s been that way for well over a decade now. But thanks for the heads up about MT staying put, where he should be. What about the hammy though? I’m trying to make a trade for him in my fantasy league

I’ve seen several posts about trading MT since all this nonsense started with him. It’s not out of left field. Next time I’ll just keep any inside info to myself since it isn’t appropriated.
I liked it . Good thread.

I mean, not that anyone thought he was being traded, but not to beat on a dead horse in these posts lately, but money matters.

Trading Thomas would entail a $19M (prorated somewhat) cap hit right away. We don't really need to get into assumptions like this to be honest, because it's not even financially/cap feasible without far reaching impacts that the Saints literally can't afford.

I believe he isn't being traded, and I believe most players and even their brothers don't think MT is about to be traded.
However, I don't believe players and their brothers are "Inside sources" of what the front office is thinking or about to do.
But in this case, they are correct.

Not even own players know that they are being traded at times....

Just bc you live next to players doesn’t mean they know the business decisions. They are players. Not in management.

Although I’m sure you get some cool insights at times

Thanks for posting Kayotiic, I appreciate it.

Those of you that haven’t seen my posts before I’m here to clear up whatever rumors mays be going around about Michael Thomas. Saints player lives next door and I always talk to his brother or him. Sorry can’t/won’t say who it is!

From what I’ve been told he’s not being traded he really did tweak his ankle. Idk how bad it is or what I just know he isn’t being traded. At least from their POV he isn’t, who knows what Loomis and Payton are cooking up. They laughed at the JJ Watt rumor.. yes they read SaintsReport👍
You don’t owe anyone details of your source btw.

Why is (inside info) in the thread title?

Shouldn't that say (rumor) or (conjecture)?

Why is (inside info) in the thread title?

Shouldn't that say (rumor) or (conjecture)?
Because it’s not a rumor. The OP said they had a first had conversation, so either you think they’re lying or not it’s that simple. Either way it’s info that the majority of people on here wouldn’t have so yeah I’d consider that inside info.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom