MT leaves practice today with a trainer. (2 Viewers)

Was looking forward to him being back this week, but look for him to be another 3-4 weeks unfortunately.
It would be a shame to have one of our main weapons out that long. But he needs to be healed up fully for the critical final stretch of the season. The only good thing about his being out is that the Saints are finding guys who are capable of stepping up and getting the job done. If Thomas had been playing all along, it's hard to know how many targets these other players would be getting.

I just hope to have a healthy team by the end of the regular season. And the more experience we have when needed will be a key to keeping us competitive in the event we have some guys dinged up.

Huh? 🤦‍♂️

Yes, let's completely ignore that there were rumblings that MT has been frustrated that he couldn't play since week 1. Let's just throw out some crazy, unsubstantiated speculation that he doesn't actually want to play.
Do you follow Mike on Twitter and Instagram and see his stories and tweets like this after his “suspension”

Post like I’m not a snake , so don’t make me out to be the bad guy

I was never healthy

Don’t make me turn

Shall I go on or I’m just making this up I don’t post or pull anything out the thin air boss!

Mike and AK are my fav players but Mike is a no nonsense me against the world type !

Do you follow Mike on Twitter and Instagram and see his stories and tweets like this after his “suspension”

Post like I’m not a snake , so don’t make me out to be the bad guy

I was never healthy

Don’t make me turn

Shall I go on or I’m just making this up I don’t post or pull anything out the thin air boss!

Mike and AK are my fav players but Mike is a no nonsense me against the world type !
I dont do Twitter. But another member here mentioned that first one and that it was a lyric. Some speculated that he was directing his remarks toward the media. Otherwise, I don’t put much thought into vague posts. There’s zero context. What i do know is that he popped in on a Cam Jordan interview and he had a smile on his face. I’d read more into that than anything else. Also, on NFLN’s Good Morning Football today, it was mentioned that there were conversations with team leaders and MT and that everything is fine.

I dont do Twitter. But another member here mentioned that first one and that it was a lyric. Some speculated that he was directing his remarks toward the media. Otherwise, I don’t put much thought into vague posts. There’s zero context. What i do know is that he popped in on a Cam Jordan interview and he had a smile on his face. I’d read more into that than anything else. Also, on NFLN’s Good Morning Football today, it was mentioned that there were conversations with team leaders and MT and that everything is fine.

Never said he was leaving or being traded but his personality not saying he’s A.Brown or Beckham but again all that started after the report came out meaning he knew exactly what he was doing when posting it .

Never said he was leaving or being traded but his personality not saying he’s A.Brown or Beckham but again all that started after the report came out meaning he knew exactly what he was doing when posting it .
Leaving? Traded? Where did that come from?

Anyway, you claimed he was just going to sit and get paid for free, seemingly because that’s what he wants. But the rumors coming out say differently:
- MT was frustrated with his inability to play after the initial injury.
- MT WANTS to play and help his team win. He wants to get Drew another ring before he retires.
- The punching of CJGJ was a culmination of that frustration combined with CJGJ’s over aggression at practice and (possibly) a reaggravation of the previous injury.
- The tweets were supposedly due to MT being upset with the media saying he was “suspended”. Apparently he was not. He was fined and “deactivated“ due to not being ready (from injury).
- MT and team leaders met, talked and all is well.

Dont put so much stock into vague tweets who’s full context we don’t know.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom