MT leaves practice today with a trainer. (1 Viewer)

Detail removed was "Left with a trainer"

Last edited:
I didn't realize the media's view of practice could be so brief. I thought reporters either got to watch the entire practice, or none of it (closed practice).

This part is concerning:

We'll have to wait until tomorrow and see if he practices. But that injury designation could indicate he practiced through the ankle early, and then left because of the hamstring.

If he practices tomorrow, no worries. But if he misses practice tomorrow, that would be an indicator that something happened.

This is increasingly frustrating as the weeks go by.
Every season we have a player - who for whatever reason, just can’t get off the injury report. Sad to see it looks like MT this season. I would have bet money it was going to be Davenport (knock on wood - rub a rabbits foot).

When you run on a high ankle sprain you risk having altered mechanics that can result in other lower extremity injuries. It happened last year with Kamara. Wash, rinse, repeat.

That high ankle sprain is going to bother him for the rest of the season...........there is no magic cure or treatment for it.

Speaking of altered mechanics whenever it is that he does make it back people need to be prepared for not seeing the Can'tgaurdMike that we've become accustomed to seeing. It won't bother his straight line speed much but the violent cuts that Thomas is accustomed to making won't be there and it won't be because he's slacking or taking plays off...................................he won't be able to make those cuts on that bad wheel.

Just like Kamara last season Thomas will be a shell of himself.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom