MT still not healthy (1 Viewer)

On the contrary -- I think this is why the Saints have rolled the dice on 24-year-old Bryan Edwards. Who won't be close to prime MT, but Edwards can at least fill the X role from a physical standpoint.

A guy thats been traded once and waived twice in 3 years is hardly a shoe-in to fill a role we desperately need to address. Neither Olave or Shaheed is that guy. Both are excellent WRs, but neither are space eaters/contest catch WRs. I think we need to go WR at 29 or 40.

A guy thats been traded once and waived twice in 3 years is hardly a shoe-in to fill a role we desperately need to address.

Agreed -- that's why I termed Edwards a roll of the dice. I will say I am somewhat optimistic about Edwards, but acknowledge that I don't have a particularly great reason to feel that way.

Also agreed that WR is a need for the Saints in the draft.

Id like for the guy to come back to something of what he was. But people need to take off the B&G glasses for a minute and look at this objectively. He is a 30 year old WR that has missed 40 of the last 50 games, hasnt been healthy in nearly 3 years - since week 1 of the 2020 season, and still isnt healthy.

.. smh.. 10 games in 3 years.. 30 y/o.. nuff said.. i'm just gonna leave it at that..

NW.

I'm thinking more like Rashid Shaheed and Josh Downs/Zay Jones could realistically use those snaps.

Worst Case: WR1 Olave, WR2 Shaheed, and WR3 Downs by themselves would be a problem for the whole league.
Need for speed

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom