MT's Circle Pushing for Trade (allegedly) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TenTwo

local shortstop
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Just adding fuel to the fire...

Rumors that Michael Thomas wants out of New Orleans prior to the NFL Trade Deadline on November 3.

According to Mike Florio of Pro Football Talk, the star wideout’s inner circle has reportedly tried nudging teams to make an offer to the Saints to acquire him. However, as of now, there haven’t been any official offers.

Didn't we just pay him a bunch of money? Is he crying because he was fined for fist fighting a teammate and running his mouth to the coaches? I sat for years and watched megatron be a dominate wr on another team along with many other dominate WR's on other teams. If he's a cry baby diva I'd rather watch him be dominate on another team.

Didn't we just pay him a bunch of money? Is he crying because he was fined for fist fighting a teammate and running his mouth to the coaches? I sat for years and watched megatron be a dominate wr on another team along with many other dominate WR's on other teams. If he's a cry baby diva I'd rather watch him be dominate on another team.
For the love of God, stop buying into these complete fabrications. Allowing yourself to be goaded into believing this nonsense just perpetuates the lie.

Zero evidence there's any truth to this and it all started from the same fictional source. We need to not give this any credence. Even Sean Payton debunked it.

For the love of God, stop buying into these complete fabrications. Allowing yourself to be goaded into believing this nonsense just perpetuates the lie.
Agreed. Plus, many organizations will pay writers to create story lines just to cause animosity within other organizations as well. Happens in every sport. Smear campaigns are hot commodities these days. Helps gives the writers clicks, so they help each other out.

If there is anything there at all and I highly doubt there is, I’m quite certain that getting called to Payton’s office and having a bury the hatchet pow wow will put an end to it. He is competitive. He wants to win. Sean knows how to connect with his players. They generally love him or at least respect him even after they are gone

I saw Jay Glazer said Sean and MT are trying to "get back on the same page." He mentioned this after someone asked if there was more going on than what they're letting out.

Sean and MT both have HUGE egos so we'll see.

I saw Jay Glazer said Sean and MT are trying to "get back on the same page." He mentioned this after someone asked if there was more going on than what they're letting out.

Sean and MT both have HUGE egos so we'll see.
He better be a good boy or we'll ship him off to the Jets :hihi:

Mike Thomas could make this all go away with one 15 second press conference, online video post, live zoom, etc.... He has not...

Not saying any of this has legs... I mean, who knows really....

But it's strange - because Mike Thomas can cut the feet off this at any time... and he has not.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom