Multiple Reports: NFL test run on Draft was a train wreck. (1 Viewer)

Actually, the opposite has been reported.

It started with a minor hiccup because of muting issues. Then once they worked through that, it was smooth.

Actually, the opposite has been reported.

It started with a minor hiccup because of muting issues. Then once they worked through that, it was smooth.

Elway is a friend and ally of Goodell FYI. Not to mention lots can happen in 2 minutes

Last edited:
Yeah, they can easily pause the draft and go to a commercial to cover it up.

LOL. Pausing the draft a great way of saying “ Technical Glitch”.

Yeah I think everyone agrees there was a small technical glitch at the beginning which was quickly resolved and fixed for the actual draft.

It was nowhere near the “train wreck” the OP said it was. That’s the point. It went quite smoothly.

Yeah I think everyone agrees there was a small technical glitch at the beginning which was quickly resolved and fixed for the actual draft.

It was nowhere near the “train wreck” the OP said it was. That’s the point. It went quite smoothly.
Well I guess you are right then. After all it is the NFL. What could go wrong? The NFL has never screwed anything up before when it counts.

Everything that I've heard has been they had an issue with the first pick and it was good after that. Maybe an issue with people not knowing to mute the conference call.

One thing about internet . especially if you have kids .My son was playing on his PS4 in a group chat and some kid did a packet dump to my home network causing it to go down immediately for about 15 mins and this can go even longer. . My son told me that they use a program to identity users Ip address and send a boat load of packets to your internet service provider. This is illegal... Just wanted to share this if you dont know about it...coaches make sure your kids are not playing games with someone who likes to jam internet access..

I don't think it was a train wreck that some outlets made it out to be, just to get clicks.

However, the whole point of the mock was to work out any kinks before the actual draft.

Don't fall into the fake complaint trap, unless that's your thing.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom