Murder at [mod edit] Party (1 Viewer)

KiwiSaint

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score

Didn’t see a thread on this here or any info on PFT. Seems strange there is nothing in the US media about the incident.

Tried to find other versions of the story but nothing (just 2 other sites - one Aussie one Brit- pushing this one)

It’s also strange that the article barely mentioned the killing and spent most of the time talking about the former Aussie soap star who may or may not have been in her home when the shooting happened

Very bizarre story that site wrote. Here's more....

I see light blue balloons in one picture. LA Chargers player??

cnn
cbs
nbc

reports i've heard/seen are lean on details

perhaps roger's leaning on lapd, or there are polaroids of someone

If you read the articles, the OP's thread title is extremely misleading. Police said there is no evidence of an NFL player being in attendance at the party.

Last edited:
If you read the articles, the OP's thread title is extremely misleading. Police said there is no evidence of an NFL player being in attendance at the party.
I was quoting the story in the Australian media. It alleges that the party was attended by a large number of NFL players...believe the term was ballers.

i thought this thread was going to be about a team playing one of those mystery party games where everyone tries to guess who the murderer is. Whoops, notsomuch.

It sounds like it was a gang-related party. If I'm reading into this correctly, attendees were told ahead of time that if anything went awry to say that the party was thrown by some NFL player who was celebrating being drafted. As this was, based off the address, a high profile gang party, I think a planned cover story was not a bad idea. Picking an NFL player when all rookies are now in camp was a bad idea.

Another note, blue balloons...bet the NFL didn't consider how putting teams with blue colors in a city with prominent gang affiliations could go wrong. Kind of hard for local kids to embrace a team when wearing the team's jersey could get you beat up or worse.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom