Murder on the Bayou (Jennings 8 Doc on Showtime) (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
I was surprised not to see a thread unless I just didn’t search well enough. I didn’t even find a Jennings 8 thread. Has anyone seen it? I’m on ep 3 of 5 and it gets more interesting with each.

I was surprised not to see a thread unless I just didn’t search well enough. I didn’t even find a Jennings 8 thread. Has anyone seen it? I’m on ep 3 of 5 and it gets more interesting with each.
Great series. IMO the Saint Ricky administration knew who it was...

Take a guess where I'm from , two people who I'm pretty sure knew everything are dead . Praying one day it's gonna get solved .

man, I knew I had seen it on here. And I commented, I'm loosing my masked up mind. Anyway, I barely remember when it was all actually happening. Although, at the time I guess Katrina was foremost on NOLA minds. They didn't say anything but there were two close murders in early 2005 and then nothing again until 2007. I was wondering if the storm actually had anything to do with that - like if a key person was temporarily displaced

Take a guess where I'm from , two people who I'm pretty sure knew everything are dead . Praying one day it's gonna get solved .

Its really kind of crazy. I am so glad I was taken away from small town life early on. Sorry if you knew any of the victims. If I were from there that is exactly the kind of people I would have known at that time because I was doing some of the same craziness.

Some people I know from the area hypothesize that the murderer was someone in, or with vast knowledge of, law enforcement procedures. Because (from what little I recall) there was not much forensic evidence, so whoever did it, really knew how to cover their tracks

The new sheriff won’t touch the case, the guy running for senate had close friend involved and owned the Boudreaux Bar and Motel. All the cops mixed up with the prostitution ring and acting as informants, jailers smoking crack and hanging with the hookers, the guy had visqueen put up in his room…Guillory and the jailer were close to all of them. FBI won’t touch the case…unbelievable that nobody was arrested and charged. The Pimp was arrested after he did the interviews…(edit) I forgot all the crooked cops, missing evidence, just absolutely ridiculous.

Absolutely insane. The detective they were interviewing was a master of deflection.

The new sheriff won’t touch the case, the guy running for senate had close friend involved and owned the Boudreaux Bar and Motel. All the cops mixed up with the prostitution ring and acting as informants, jailers smoking crack and hanging with the hookers, the guy had visqueen put up in his room…Guillory and the jailer were close to all of them. FBI won’t touch the case…unbelievable that nobody was arrested and charged. The Pimp was arrested after he did the interviews…(edit) I forgot all the crooked cops, missing evidence, just absolutely ridiculous.

Absolutely insane. The detective they were interviewing was a master of deflection.

Just finished it.

Start with civil asset forfeiture. When that all began, the money and drugs were just the impetus to start the corruption that spiraled. From Ricky Edward's to Terrie Guillory to Frankie Richard to MR G and Charles Boustany. I mean it's almost impossible to believe.

It's so pervasive and intertwined it's hard to comprehend. The thread Ethan pulled on, still has a way to go.

Hopefully one day the truth will be told.

Just finished it.

Start with civil asset forfeiture. When that all began, the money and drugs were just the impetus to start the corruption that spiraled. From Ricky Edward's to Terrie Guillory to Frankie Richard to MR G and Charles Boustany. I mean it's almost impossible to believe.

It's so pervasive and intertwined it's hard to comprehend. The thread Ethan pulled on, still has a way to go.

Hopefully one day the truth will be told.
The corruption is unbelievable isn’t it ? Just right in your face corruption…

I saw that series when it came out and the fact that the FBI won't touch it is all you need to know
It was not until the seventh body that a task force was set up with the FBI, the local and state law enforcement agencies assisting. Their heightened security was not enough to prevent yet another murder, taking the body count to eight when 26-year-old Necole Guillory was spotted off I-10.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom