Saints Murf Baldwin's film study on Michael Thomas is almost as good as one from Baldinger (1 Viewer)

But is he mouth breathing on the mic like a serial stalker... I think not.

Nice clip. I kinda like his linguistic choices a little bit more than Baldy:cool:

But is he mouth breathing on the mic like a serial stalker... I think not.

Never heard the guy before and even though I curse a lot around the guys, I was stunned at his cursing in the beginning. Then I got used to it and was able to hear and enjoy his broadcast. He is one colorful analyst - and I couldn't care if he was green. He brings a "liveness and funness" to his analysis. Thanks much, NDCC for posting.

Do I need to say anything supporting of MT. Don't think so. He is the best. That's all.

BUT - what I learned in this vid is why Trequan Smith is not yet a good receiver and may never be. When he showed the 2 identical routes of MT and TS on the same play it made TS look like high school level.

Smith's route running is sloppy, not crisp, no quick cuts, no powerful legal push-offs. If that plays is representative of TS's game, he better improve quickly or he will not be on this team next year. He needs to learn the intricacies of a pro-level route running WR. I don't have 4.5 speed. Close after a 3 beers - lol - or at least in my mind, but kidding aside, I think I run could routes like the one TS did. I pray Curtis got into his head after last seaon and is beating the skills required of an NFL WR into TS's head. I personally like TS and want to see him succeed, but he has work to do quickly!

And I'm going to track down more of the analyst's vids.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom