Murray, Harris or TQS, Who has the Biggest Game Tonight? (1 Viewer)

Who has a bigger game?

• Murray

Votes: 19 29.7%
  • Harris

Votes: 34 53.1%
  • TQS

Votes: 11 17.2%

• Total voters
You should have included Montgomery as he has played a lot of WR very well and I remember that it was said he had an outstanding camp!

Bingo! That's a reach I respect you for. Montgomery was a quality WR until he was forced to play RB because the Packs RBs got decimated that year.

I'm going with the fact that Murray left the Raiders unceremoniously and would like to stick it to them.
Agree. I think we see Kamara used as a WR more and Murray will be very motivated. Murray could have a very good rushing day.

Ill say Harris his hefty punt return averages have a big impact on field position. Plus on the offensive side of the ball he has proven several times to be a homerun threat in limited opportunities.

I would like for it to be TQS, but it'll prob be Harris which I'm alright w/ too.

I don’t want to be a hater because I’ve said it before. But TQS is not reliable. He doesn’t win contested catches and doesn’t get much separation.

I don’t want to be a hater because I’ve said it before. But TQS is not reliable. He doesn’t win contested catches and doesn’t get much separation.
I stand corrected! He just caught a bullet from Brees! Go TQS!

Based on the first drive they’re spreading it around. That’s a good sign. It’s like the good old days with Colston and Devery and Reggie and everyone else.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom