Murray has to be the gameplan this week. (1 Viewer)

I disagree. Payton doesn't want to risk him, as he is the #2 QB right now. When Drew comes back, that will change.
I agree with him. The closer we get to Drew coming back, especially since we are in the position we are in, it makes sense to mix in more Taysom. Of course the game situations dictate it to some degree, but I find it hard to believe that there aren’t more QB Taysom plays on the sheet each week.

I wish the old 1-2 would come back, with Murray primary and Kamara playing Joker. We really had something going with Ingram and Kamara. They wore defenses down, and had them talking to themselves.

Kamara runs too violently to be primary. He used to take 1-2 big shots a game, but this year he's getting whacked too much. :covri:
The thing is he's being keyed on all the time now. The defenses are looking to take him out of the game & make Teddy beat them through the air.

Alvin does not need to be the bellcow back. Teams are tackling him low and taking shots at his legs because they know he's going to blow their doors off if they don't. His usage was perfect the past couple of years with Mark. IMO, that's the best way to prolong his career and make sure defenses can't just sit back and tee of on him all game long on runs that are designed to get about 4 -5 yards. Yes I realize he can take it to the house anytime he touches the ball, but so could Mark.. looks like Latavius could do pretty well in that role. Hopefully he can and we don't have to keep trotting AK out there as much..

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom