Murray is going to be under a lot of pressure. (1 Viewer)

No fault of his own, but Murray is going to be under so much pressure here in NOLA.

He will be under the microscope by us fans, eventhough we fans know he is not Mark Ingram.

God forbid he has a horrible camp or preseason. If he were then the front office will really look to have egg on their face from the handling of Ingram.

Here's to hoping Murray comes in and does well. He is a Saint now and let's give him some love. Who Dat!!
As he should be
Each time he is in the game, expect 9 in the box

I am excited to see if the Saints can bring out the excellent receiving ability in Murray that so many of the "experts" were saying he possessed when he entered the NFL. It was considered an area of real strength and upside for him coming out of college, but the Raiders and Vikes never really asked that much of him in that regard.

No more pressure than anyone else on a team which expects to win the Super Bowl. He will work out better than many think. I am only thinking about whether he can replace some of MI2 energy in the locker room.

He isn't gonna replace Ingram in the locker room, or on the field. Personally I think was a stink move by Loomis & Payton. And the guy should feel the pressure right away. This isn't a charity event. The guy will be getting paid BIG bucks to be a back up football player. Just hope Kamara can hold up because the show is all his now.

Mark Ingram was not a game changer, like many of you like to fantasize. He was a fantastic locker room presence and has clear leadership attributes. We over drafted him to obtain him, then we over paid him to keep him...and we damn near over paid him again. If you take away his great attitude and just look at the tape, why are any of you so upset? I am more worried that we over paid for a guy who seems like a better fit, while still saving money from not keeping Ingram. I actually think we could have found an undrafted free agent to come in and play the role we need from Murray. Still, if this is what the team is comfortable with, who am I to judge? I just think Ingram never lived up to his hype and I never thought he was any where near as good as Pierre Thomas.

More pressure is kamara
I agree. Kamara has pronounced himself as "the Matrix guy" - so he needs to step it up. Murray should be giddy playing for this HC, this offense, behind that HOF QB and O-line. A RB's dream. He will surprise fans positively. He will do just fine

I agree. Kamara has pronounced himself as "the Matrix guy" - so he needs to step it up. Murray should be giddy playing for this HC, this offense, behind that HOF QB and O-line. A RB's dream. He will surprise fans positively. He will do just fine

I haven't heard Kamara "pronounce" himself anything other than Alvin Kamara if anything the media pushes that type of stuff.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom