Murray or Smith (fantasy football) (1 Viewer)

cant

Rookie
Reaction score
Ok my fellow fans, on a lighter note. I have Murray and Smith on my bench and have to choose 1 to flex. Who do you think will have the better game?

My head says Murray should see 12-16 touches against a weak run defense, he should see the end zone at least once like the Detroit game. On the other hand Smith is our #1 receiver this week against an injured panthers secondary, he also had a good game against Detroit.

Honestly I think they are both good plays but I keep switching back and forth between the 2, who do you all got?

I got a Fantasy Football board to ask such questions on...

(SSF= Real Football)

If you are in a PPR league : Smith
If not Murray because the potential of yards and of short yardage TD runs

Smith for sure.

Also I would like to piggy back on this and ask:
Calvin Ridley, Stephon Diggs, Keenan Allen. Two start and one sits on the bench. Unless you swap out the non starter with Ronald Jones who is currently my Flex. Half PPR

I started Murray only because my flex is Landry and they are facing the Bengals today. Couldn’t justify starting Smith over Landry.

Thanks for the replies guys, Smith it is. Let’s get a W today in real life and our fake league!

Normally we play against the bad ranked run d and that's not what shows up,but I think the trend gets broken this week. I'd play Murray.

Murray. Smith will prob get double teamed if he starts sniffing the ball. Callaway might have a bigger day imo

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom