"Must See" Netflix Streaming Suggs! (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Idea stolen from the other thread, but the wife and I like to watch movies from Netflix streaming. I am finding it harder to find good movies since alot are ones you've never heard of. We've seen quite a few good ones, but also had our fair share of rotten eggs. What say you? What are some good suggestions of movies that are on Netflix streaming?

SebaSaint

Indonesian Coon***
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo. I can't wait to watch the second one, it's also available on streaming.

p0pe

d0pe
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I'd like some ideas as well... most movies I've wanted to stream weren't available.

keijicosis

All-Pro
Reaction score
Malice in Wonderland.
Bigger, Faster, Stronger
Are two movies I've watched steaming that were pretty good. Was surprised with Malice, thought it'd be worth some laughs but enjoyed it quite a bit

gboudx

Not trusting a big butt and a smile since 1990.
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
One of the best streaming vids I found was a Cal Ripken hitting instructional video. It really helped my 2 boys with their hitting, and helped me to coach them in better technique.

buzd

party lamp
Staff member
Tech-Admin
Reaction score
One of the best streaming vids I found was a Cal Ripken hitting instructional video. It really helped my 2 boys with their hitting, and helped me to coach them in better technique.

I saw that one. Without spoiling it, the ending was really a surprise.

SebaSaint

Indonesian Coon***
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Is that a sequel? Or a remake?

the first one, "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo" (foreign) was excellent. They're doing an English remake with Daniel Craig.

The sequel (foreign) just came out, "The Girl Who Played with Fire" It's on my queue.

DomePatrol2005

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
Idea stolen from the other thread, but the wife and I like to watch movies from Netflix streaming. I am finding it harder to find good movies since alot are ones you've never heard of. We've seen quite a few good ones, but also had our fair share of rotten eggs. What say you? What are some good suggestions of movies that are on Netflix streaming?

uh...why didnt u post the ones u liked? disliked?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom