Must See TV! Brain Games with Drew Brees (1 Viewer)

Madmarsha

Feral housewife
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Anybody else see this? We recorded this and just watching now. Never saw this show before but Drew was on season 8, episode 3 on National Geographic Channel hosted by Keegan-Michael Key. Tried to find a link but couldn't. It does get replayed so if you have access to the channel, maybe you can find it.

I unbelievably didn't see this posted already so hope it wasn't as I didn't learn about it here or Twitter or anywhere else. Just found it by accident.

Only found these articles which have a lot of info about the episode ..

Here's the link to the Nat Geo website ...

Last edited:
Anybody else see this? We recorded this and just watching now. Never saw this show before but Drew was on season 8, episode 3 on National Geographic Channel hosted by Keegan-Michael Key. Tried to find a link but couldn't. It does get replayed so if you have access to the channel, maybe you can find it.

I unbelievably didn't see this posted already so hope it wasn't as I didn't learn about it here or Twitter or anywhere else. Just found it by accident.

Only found these articles which have a lot of info about the episode ..

Here's the link to the Nat Geo website ...

Sooooo...

how many times did it take you to be successful at the "thumb/finger pointing" exercise!!!! lol

ETA : It's called Bimanual Interference

[shown in the last few seconds of the video in the Advocate article: ]

(I, of course, had no problem mastering it right off the bat.)

(Yeah, right.)

Last edited:
Sooooo...

how many times did it take you to be successful at the "thumb/finger pointing" exercise!!!! lol

(I, of course, had no problem mastering it right off the bat.)

(Yeah, right.)
Didn't even try it. Knew I'd fail. Knew Drew wuold be a master.

Is this on Disney+?
I don't have it but a quick Google seems to indicate that it is. But I included the season number and episode number so it'd be easier for people to find it.

I only see 7 seasons on Disney+
Ah. I assume then they haven't updated yet. Looks like the National Geographic website has Epi. 1 and 2 available right now, so eventually I guess they'll also have Epi. 3 up soon.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom