MVP Coin (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
I am in the USAF and while I was in Iraq last year I read the Drew likes to collect military coins, so upon my return I emailed his foundation and I asked how I could get a coin to Drew from my unit in Iraq. A few weeks later I got a message from his agent with the address to send the coin for Drew. Last month I received a Fed-Ex package from the Saints and in the package was a personalized autograph photo from Drew along with his SB MVP coin he had made, I called and asked the company that made the coin how many they made cause my coin was number 62, I found out that Drew had 109 of these coins made and I am very greatful that I have it for my collection.

This coin will be in my collection forever!

I am really jealous...

Seriously though, your service to this country is very appreciated. If there's only such a limited number of coins made, I can be happy knowing that one made it into the hands of someone who protects the freedoms we enjoy.

Again, thank you for your service.

I am really jealous...

Seriously though, your service to this country is very appreciated. If there's only such a limited number of coins made, I can be happy knowing that one made it into the hands of someone who protects the freedoms we enjoy.

Again, thank you for your service.

No, thank you! It is my lifes honor to serve our great country!

I wanted to say thank you to all of you. I am truly humbled when someone says thank you to me for my service. I wouldn't dream of doing anything else, I do it for my family, my friends, my fellow soldiers, sailors, marines, coast guardsmen, and airmen. My father served in Vietnam and I listened to the stories of what happened when he returned. I hold nothing against anyone, I serve this entire country and all of you no matter who you are, your gender, color, religion. WE are all Americans and I will die for anyone of you. Thank you and God Bless.

Well, my fellow Baton Rougeon, I will also tell you thank you from the bottom of my heart for your service. I was unable to follow in my father's footsteps due to a little physical problem that they said made me 'ineligible'. Seriously, my heart skips a beat like every 10 beats. It's never bothered me through 18 years of sports activities, nor through my older years of being as unhealthy as one could probably be. But...... "No, you can't serve."

So, a salute to you my friend for doing the things I could not.

Sweet. If you get a chance, take a picture.

5 Gold Stars. Awesome story man. Thanks for your service.

Thanks for your service man!! And that coin is friggin SWEET!!! God bless and stay safe :9:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom