Mvp!mvp!mvp!mvp!mvp! (2 Viewers)

I was about to start the exact same thread!!!

What is a second 9-0 start not enough to solidify your status as the top team in the NFL right now??? I mean just like we all want respect for our team don't you think the Colts AT LEAST deserve some for the way they've been playing thanks to Manning and Co....and yes he should be the MVP b/c the second you take out Manning the Colts would be done.

Didn't they start off 13-0 last year and did manning win mvp? Manning is key because he doesn't take sacks and doesn't throw interceptions, but they've played like crap in atleast 3 games i can remember offhand... Jacksonville, Tennessee and Bufullo... They are not dominating teams like they used to. i'm not convinced the colts are the real deal this year and I believe thier defense couldn't stop a team like SD and wouldn't be able to beat them in a shootout especially once all of SD's defense is back.

Colts = Great Record but they could lose to ANY team in the NFL. I know paridy is in the NFL now, but the colts used to blowout any opponent who wasn't good. Now they struggle against the worst teams in the NFL. They've only beat 2 teams by more than 7 points which means 7 games were by touchdown or less.

I think that would put a bad taste in some of the other players mouth. I know Brees is very important to the team, but so are alot of other players. That is just my take on this.

I think that would put a bad taste in some of the other players mouth. I know Brees is very important to the team, but so are alot of other players. That is just my take on this.

drew is the team leader...do you think without him we would be where we are?? not likely.....also, i think it would be an honor for the whole team if drew were to win it...

bottom line, the lombardi trophy is the only one that really matters

I think it's time for you people going to the dome. To start the chant for Brees. I know some may say it's to early. But it takes time for the morons at one of the alphabet networks. To take notice and start jumping on the band wagon. To give our guy the props he deserve.

I wasn't going to post this, but I was definitely going to start the chant by myself and get everyone in my section to do it for this week's game against the Bengals if he does really well. He is an MVP candidate, and if everyone starts chanting it, it will be heard on TV. He certainly has changed the way the Saints play football, and the numbers are there too.

He's on pace for 4,629 yards passing and 27 TD's, with only 12 INT's. I think if he gets to that passing yardage mark, it would be good for the 4th best all-time, behind only Dan Marino, Kurt Warner, and Dan Fouts.

I agree but some one has to catch the ball and score the .T.Ds. I am not taking anything away from Brees I know he is the back bone of the team.

Didn't they start off 13-0 last year and did manning win mvp? Manning is key because he doesn't take sacks and doesn't throw interceptions, but they've played like crap in atleast 3 games i can remember offhand... Jacksonville, Tennessee and Bufullo... They are not dominating teams like they used to. i'm not convinced the colts are the real deal this year and I believe thier defense couldn't stop a team like SD and wouldn't be able to beat them in a shootout especially once all of SD's defense is back.

Colts = Great Record but they could lose to ANY team in the NFL. I know paridy is in the NFL now, but the colts used to blowout any opponent who wasn't good. Now they struggle against the worst teams in the NFL. They've only beat 2 teams by more than 7 points which means 7 games were by touchdown or less.

Does a team really lose if they don't win big?? So what does that make us at 6-3 having been close to losing in some of our wins??? And since when is 9 AND FRICKIN' 0 a bad thing??? Every team is gunning for them right now b/c they're undefeated and then throw in that ole' cliche' of "any given sunday" and you have a legitimate reason to respect their UNDEFEATED season they're having right now.

Even if the MVP race is packed, it still means we shouldn't do it because of that. Come on, in the NBA about 10 arenas chant 'MVP' to their players.

Who cares if Peyton or LT is the clear favorite?

And I've never heard a crowd chant "OROY", that would be um...confusing.

Does a team really lose if they don't win big?? So what does that make us at 6-3 having been close to losing in some of our wins??? And since when is 9 AND FRICKIN' 0 a bad thing??? Every team is gunning for them right now b/c they're undefeated and then throw in that ole' cliche' of "any given sunday" and you have a legitimate reason to respect their UNDEFEATED season they're having right now.

We play like a 6-3 team. We have a defense which gives up way too much to quality teams. Our offense can hang with anyone in the NFL. If Brees wasn't the #1 2 minute drill QB in the game, we would be looking at another loss or two. http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/6172160

The colts play like a 7-2 or 8-1 team, they are no better than the Bears. Thier offense struggles against the weakest defenses in the NFL. TENNESSEE is the last place defense in the league and it isn't because of mannings 166 passing yards against them. Last year they beat Tennesse 31-10 and 35-3 so i guess Tennessee decided to start playing hard this year against undefeated teams.

Look at the stats the last 2 years. The colts never had problems dominating games until this year. Maybe they'll win a Superbowl this way, maybe they'll get knocked out in thier first playoff game. I'll be eager to watch which colts show up in the playoffs.

Hmm... looks like i was right about the Colts. They got beat by a quarterback who hasn't started buy 4 games. Manning played like crap, 20/39 254 yards 2 TD's 2 INT's. LT will eat them up in the playoffs.

Brees will run away with the NFC MVP award. Doubt he'll get the NFL one though, not with Manning and Tomlinson in contention.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom