Mvp!mvp!mvp!mvp!mvp! (1 Viewer)

SD_Saint

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
I think it's time for you people going to the dome. To start the chant for Brees. I know some may say it's to early. But it takes time for the morons at one of the alphabet networks. To take notice and start jumping on the band wagon. To give our guy the props he deserve.

Might be smarter to be chanting "OROY" for Colston... Brees is great, but he is with the rest of the pack for MVP.

MVP goes to Peyton Manning hands down this year.

Brees for FA acquisition of the year!

I'm still not sold on Peyton being MVP. I'm waiting for the Colts to stumble a few games. Meanwhile LT is ready to break the single season rushing TD record, not to mention on pace for over 2000 yards from scrimmage which would be more than alexander had last year when he beat out Manning for MVP. My vote right now would be for LT.

Brees is more of an MVP than Peyton, but LT is lighting it up! I am glad he is on my fantasy roster.

if LT breaks the rushing record he'll get it

Peyton leads McNabb by 1 TD, and trails by a few yards. I'm not betting Peyton as a sure thing, just yet. LT, Brees, and even Rivers are making strong statements. I guess we should also mention Tiki & LJ as contenders for the stretch run.

I'm still not sold on Peyton being MVP. I'm waiting for the Colts to stumble a few games.

What is a second 9-0 start not enough to solidify your status as the top team in the NFL right now??? I mean just like we all want respect for our team don't you think the Colts AT LEAST deserve some for the way they've been playing thanks to Manning and Co....and yes he should be the MVP b/c the second you take out Manning the Colts would be done.

In my opinion the MVP award in the NFL actually means something unlike other sports where its usually the guy with the best stats. In the NFL the MVP actually goes to the player who is most valuable to his team. Where would the Saints be without Brees? Where would the Colts be without Manning? I think its a close race.

Where would the Saints be without Brees? Where would the Colts be without Manning? I think its a close race.

IMO, the colts have been good for years with manning, therefore people expect it....the saints without brees would not likely be where they are....not saying that manning is not valuable to his team, but brees is more valuable to the saints than manning to the colts...

Lets start this at the game guys, PLEASE!! It will pump Brees up to do even better! It also shows the respect we have for the guy for coming to NO in the type of situation that it was and is. Hell, I LOVE DREW BREES, I'm thinking about sending him a Christmas gift :)!!

IMO, we need to get our playoff berth secured or close to secure (a win vs. Pittsburgh would've helped a lot) before we even begin to start talking about MVP. We've got a tough schedule coming up and we're still going to have to win more games than we lose the rest of the way probably if we want to make the playoffs...

I dont think Brees is even thinking about the MVP right now nor does he really care. He's strictly a team guy.

While Brees and Manning are important to their teams the guy that has to be leading the race right now is LT.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom