My 2019 Top 40 Big Board (1 Viewer)

Slaw

VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
This may seem pointless, being that we don't have a first round pick. But maybe some of these players fall to 62. Maybe the Saints trade up. We don't know what will happen, so I'm still going to give it a shot.
  1. EDGE Nick Bosa, Ohio State
  2. DT Quinnen Williams, Alabama
  3. EDGE Josh Allen, Kentucky
  4. DT Ed Oliver, Houston
  5. LB Devin White, LSU
  6. TE TJ Hockenson, Iowa
  7. OT Jawaan Taylor, Florida
  8. DT Christian Wilkins, Clemson
  9. TE Noah Fant, Iowa
  10. DT Jeffery Simmons, Mississippi State
  11. EDGE Brian Burns, Florida Stats
  12. LB Devin Bush, Michigan
  13. IOL Cody Ford, Oklahoma
  14. OT Jonah Williams, Alabama
  15. IOL Garrett Bradbury, NC State
  16. EDGE Clelin Ferrell, Clemson
  17. RB Josh Jacobs, Alabama
  18. CB Byron Murphy, Washington
  19. WR Hakeem Butler, Iowa State
  20. WR DK Metcalf, Mississippi
  21. QB Kyler Murray, Oklahoma
  22. CB Greedy Williams, LSU
  23. S Nasir Adderly, Delaware
  24. EDGE Montez Sweat, Mississippi State
  25. EDGE Rashan Gary, Michigan
  26. TE Dawson Knox, Mississippi
  27. DT Jerry Tillery, Notre Dame
  28. OT Dalton Risner, Kansas State
  29. TE Irv Smith Jr, Alabama
  30. CB DeAndre Baker, Georgia
  31. IOL Erik McCoy, Texas A&M
  32. WR AJ Brown, Mississippi
  33. WR Deebo Samuel, South Carolina
  34. DL Zach Allen, Boston College
  35. CB Sean Bunting, Central Michigan
  36. S Chauncey Gardner-Johnson, Florida
  37. IOL Michael Deiter, Wisconsin
  38. WR JJ Arcega-Whiteside, Stanford
  39. OT Andre Dillard, Washington State
  40. S Taylor Rapp, Washington

Last edited:
You have Byron Murphy as the #1 CB instead of Greedy????? Wha?????
And Kyler Murray as the #21st ranked player??? Not trying to find flaws, but could you explain how you are basing your rankings?

Last edited:
You have Byron Murphy as the #1 CB instead of Greedy????? Wha?????
And Kyler Murray as the #21st ranked player??? Not trying to find flaws, but could you explain how you are basing your rankings?
Just on who I see as the better prospect. I don't think Kyler Murray is a Baker Mayfield or anything like that. Greedy Williams is very athletic, but needs a lot of work. Murphy is less athletic, but his skill is on a much higher level. The sky is the limit for Greedy, but needs a lot of work. Give me Murphy any day. He has better film, footwork, instincts, hips, etc.

Why do you think Greedy is better?

Greedy is to low(LSU homer), but overall not bad. Kyler Murray has big bust potential, I'm rooting for the kid, can't wait to see him play but the odds are against him.

Just on who I see as the better prospect. I don't think Kyler Murray is a Baker Mayfield or anything like that. Greedy Williams is very athletic, but needs a lot of work. Murphy is less athletic, but his skill is on a much higher level. The sky is the limit for Greedy, but needs a lot of work. Give me Murphy any day. He has better film, footwork, instincts, hips, etc.

Why do you think Greedy is better?
Bc Greedy can play press man or zone. Always in position, can tackle, and good ball skills. He’s just a natural out there.
As for Murray/Mayfield.....Both can throw, Murray is better with his legs, but Baker is fearless. Both are amazing talents.

Very solid list. A lot of guys I’d have similarly ranked. As an obligatory disagreement, I think Montez Sweat is an easy top 10 overall player in the class.

Bc Greedy can play press man or zone. Always in position, can tackle, and good ball skills. He’s just a natural out there.
As for Murray/Mayfield.....Both can throw, Murray is better with his legs, but Baker is fearless. Both are amazing talents.
The biggest knock on Greedy is his lack of effort and physicality, especially in run support. Maybe he changes, but it's definitely a risk. He could be a pro bowler or he could flame out. Hopefully he goes to a coach that can light a fire under him and improve his competitive toughness. If it's me, I'm not spending a top 15 pick on betting that transformation takes place.

Very solid list. A lot of guys I’d have similarly ranked. As an obligatory disagreement, I think Montez Sweat is an easy top 10 overall player in the class.
Understandable. I prefer Brian Burns and Clelin Ferrell on tape. Sweat reminds me too much of Jordan Willis.

Last edited:
No Dwayne Haskins? He's my favorite QB and one of my 3 favorite players w/ Williams and Bosa.

No Dwayne Haskins? He's my favorite QB and one of my 3 favorite players w/ Williams and Bosa.
I'm really just not high on this QB class. I'd take Josh Rosen, Josh Allen, Sam Darnold, and Baker Mayfield over all of them. I feel like if you put these QBs in that draft class, none of them would go in the first round. So the fact that they are the best QBs in their class doesn't change how I rank them.

I'm really just not high on this QB class. I'd take Josh Rosen, Josh Allen, Sam Darnold, and Baker Mayfield over all of them. I feel like if you put these QBs in that draft class, none of them would go in the first round. So the fact that they are the best QBs in their class doesn't change how I rank them.

Asking bc my wife is a Buckeye fan so I watched a lot of him this year. He's special. Makes all the throws, quick (albeit somewhat unusual) release and, most importantly, played his best games against the best competition, including the number-1 D in the nation.

Also really impressed me by how much he ascended as the year went on. What he lacks in experience, he made up for by consistent improvement.

Agree on this class overall, but I'd put Haskins up there right behind Mayfield. No one else I'd put in the top 5.

My favorite prospects at 62

WR: Deebo Samuel, South Carolina
TE: Dawson Knox, Mississippi
IOL: Erik McCoy, Texas A&M
OT: David Edwards, Wisconsin
DL: Zach Allen, Boston College
LB: Blake Cashman, Minnesota
CB: Sean Bunting, Central Michigan
S: Taylor Rapp, Washington

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom