Saints My 2020 predictions (1 Viewer)

saintmike23

BRING THE WOOD!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
It’s an unpredictable year, but I’m going to try anyway!
With everything going on or not going on, I know a lot of us are hoping football will be a good distraction from everything. Here’s to a good season on the field and on SR.com!

1. Wins and losses: it’s a tough schedule with the AFC West, NFC North plus 49ers and Eagles. We really can’t play down to our competition and must win games against middle of the pack or lesser teams. In our division the Bucs are the most intriguing foe with Brady and Gronk getting added to an already potent offense. It’s probably a good thing that we get them first game of the season before facing any live competition. Atlanta and Carolina are always tough and we’ll have to handle our business with these 2 squads, but I don’t see any new surprises. If anything, the falcons Offense may have lost some dynamism by losing Freeman. Gurley will likely never get back to his old self. Matty Ice will be throwing a lot this year.

Division WL 5-1
Regular season WL 13-3
1st place in the NFC

2 Awards
Team MVP: Drew Brees
Stats: 4,009 passing yards 38 TDs 4 INT 69% CPCT

Saints DPOY: Cam Jordan will have a monster year as he shows why he’s one of the best in the league year in and out. It’s going to be a great year for our line as Davenport will show great improvemen
18 sacks
4 FF
8 TFL
40 TCKL

Saints OPOY:

Alvin Kamara in a potential contract extension year will bounce back from a lackluster 2019 to really put on a show. Give him 1600 combined yards from scrimmage and combined 18 TDS.

Most improved player: Marcus Davenport will have10 or more sacks and contribute to a fearsome pass rush that will wreak havoc on offensive lines this year.

Around the league:

Kansas City will have a Super Bowl hangover. They’ll struggle down the stretch but will win their division as their division is a bit average. Tyreek Hill will have a down year.

The Patriots will miss the playoffs as defenses will shut down their offense all season.

The Ravens will finish in first place in the AFC.

The Vikings will miss the playoffs.

in the NFC it’s

Saints
Seahawks
Packers
Eagles
49ers
Cardinals
Bucs

AFC
Ravens
Titans
Chiefs
Bills
Texans
Browns
Jets

Last edited:
It’s an unpredictable year, but I’m going to try anyway!
With everything going on or not going on, I know a lot of us are hoping football will be a good distraction from everything. Here’s to a good season on the field and on SR.com!

1. Wins and losses: it’s a tough schedule with the AFC West, NFC North plus 49ers and Eagles. We really can’t play down to our competition and must win games against middle of the pack or lesser teams. In our division the Bucs are the most intriguing foe with Brady and Gronk getting added to an already potent offense. It’s probably a good thing that we get them first game of the season before facing any live competition. Atlanta and Carolina are always tough and we’ll have to handle our business with these 2 squads, but I don’t see any new surprises. If anything, the falcons Offense may have lost some dynamism by losing Freeman. Gurley will likely never get back to his old self. Matty Ice will be throwing a lot this year.

Division WL 5-1
Regular season WL 13-3
1st place in the NFC

2 Awards
Team MVP: Drew Brees
Stats: 4,009 passing yards 38 TDs 4 INT 69% CPCT

Saints DPOY: Cam Jordan will have a monster year as he shows why he’s one of the best in the league year in and out. It’s going to be a great year for our line as Davenport will show great improvemen
18 sacks
4 FF
8 TFL
40 TCKL

Saints OPOY:

Alvin Kamara in a potential contract extension year will bounce back from a lackluster 2019 to really put on a show. Give him 1600 combined yards from scrimmage and combined 18 TDS.

Most improved player: Marcus Davenport will have10 or more sacks and contribute to a fearsome pass rush that will wreak havoc on offensive lines this year.

Around the league:

Kansas City will have a Super Bowl hangover. They’ll struggle down the stretch but will win their division as their division is a bit average. Tyreek Hill will have a down year.

The Patriots will miss the playoffs as defenses will shut down their offense all season.

The Ravens will finish in first place in the AFC.

The Vikings will miss the playoffs.

in the NFC it’s

Saints
Seahawks
Packers
Eagles
49ers
Cardinals

AFC
Ravens
Titans
Chiefs
Bills
Texans
Browns
Good pics. Just missing a 7th playoff team.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom