My 2021 favorite draft prospects likely to be available for the Saints (1 Viewer)

NOFALCONS10

Not a part of your system
Reaction score
QB

Mac Jones (Rd 1)
Kellen Mond (rd2)
Davis Mills (rd 3-4)

Offensive Lineman

Spencer Brown (rd2)
Samuel Cosmi (rd2)
Quinn Minerz (rd2-3)
Alex Leatherwood (rd2-3)
Dillion Radnuz (rd 2-3)

Slot WR

Elijah Moore (rd1)
Kadarius Toney (rd1)
Amari Rodgers (rd2-4)
Jalen Darden (rd3-4)
Rondale Moore (rd2-3)
Cade Johnson (rd4-6)
Dwayne Eskridge (rd4-5)
Marlon Williams (rd 5-7)
Austin watkins (rd5-7)

Boundary WR

Terrace Marshall jr (rd1)
Dyami Brown (rd 2-3)
Simi Fehoko (rd 2-3)
Amon-ra St. Brown (rd-2-3)
Jacob Harris (rd-2-4)
Johnathan Adam's Jr (rd2-4)
Warren Jackson (rd4-6)
Frank Darby (rd 4-5)
Tamorrion Terry (rd2-3)
Ihmir Smith-Marsette (rd3-4)
Anthony Schwartz (rd3-5) (burner 4.26 speed)
Josh Imatorbhebhe (rd4-6)

Running Back

Kenneth Gainwell (rd2-3)
Demetric Felton (rd5-7)
Trey Regas (rd6-udfa)

Tight ends

Zach Davidson (rd 3-4)
Pat Freiermuth (rd2)
Hunter Long (rd2-3)
Jalen Camp (rd4-5)
Tommy Tremble (rd3)
Brevin Joseph (rd3)
Quentin Morris (rd 4-6)
Shaun Beyer (rd 6-7)

Defensive Tackles

Davion Nixon (rd2)
Osa Odighizuwa (rd2)
Levi Onwuzurike (rd2)
Isaiah Loudermilk (rd4-5)

NT

Johnathan Marshall (rd1-3)
Milton Williams (rd2-3)
Christian Barmore (rd2)
Bobby Brown III (rd2-3)

Ends

Greg Rousseau (rd1)
Azeez Ojulari (rd1)
Carlos Basham Jr (rd1)
Joe Tryon (LDE) (rd2)
Joshua Kaindoh (rd2-4)
Hamilcar Rasheed Jr. (Rd.5-7)
Patrick Johnson (rd3-6)
Jordan Smith (rd3-4)
Rashad Weaver (rd3-5)
Shaka Toney (rd3)
Malcolm Koonce (rd3-5)
Joseph Ossai (rd2-3)
Derrick Barnes (LDE) (rd5-7)
Adetokunbo Ogundeji (rd2)
Janarius Robinson (LDE) (rd2)
Patrick Jones (rd4-5)
Ta'quon Graham (rd4-rd5)
Ellerson Smith (rd 5-6)
Johnathon Cooper (rd3-4)
Chauncey Gholston (rd 4)

Linebackers

Zaven Collins (rd1)
Jayson Oweh (rd1)
Malcom Koonce (rd3-5)
Joseph Ossai (rd2-3)
Quincy Roche (rd3-4)
KJ Britt (rd3-4)
Shaka Toney (rd2-4)
Jabril Cox (OLB) (rd2)
Barron Browning (rd3-4)
Buddy Johnson (rd4-5)
Chaz Surratt (rd 4-5)
Garrett Wallow (RD6-7)
Nick Niemann (RD5-6)
Curtis Robinson (UDFA)
Darius Hodge (UDFA)
Andre Mintze (UDFA)

Fs

Trevon Moehrig (rd1)
Marco Wilson (rd3-5)
Jevon Holland (rd3)
Isreal Mukuamu (rd5-6)
Richie Grant (rd4)
Ifeatu Melifonwu (rd3-4
Trill Williams (rd4-5)

SS

Divine Deablo (rd2-3)
Jacoby Stevens (rd2-3)
Hamsah Nasrilldeen (rd3)

Corners

Kelvin Joseph (rd1)
Rachad Wildgoose (rd2-3)
Greg Newsome II (rd1-2)
Paulsen Adebo (rd2-3)
Asante Samuel Jr (rd2)
Benjamin St. Juste (rd-3-4)
Keith Taylor Jr. (rd3-4)
Tre Brown (rd3-4)
Chris Wilcox (rd5-7)
Ambry Thomas (rd3-4)
Aaron Robinson (rd3-4)
Eric Stokes (rd2-3)
DJ Daniel (rd4-5)

Nickelback

Elijah Molden (rd3)
Marco Wilson (rd3-5)
Shakur Brown (rd5-7)
Tre Brown (rd3-5)

***Top athletic freak prospects for Saints in 2021 draft****

I wanted to make a separate thread for this to concentrate on the true freak prospects for the Saints for entertainment value but decided against it.

1) Jacob Harris WR

2) Zach Davidson TE

3)Jalen Camp TE

4) Jonathan Marshall NT

5) Milton Williams NT

6)Kelvin Joseph CB

7) Benjamin St. Juste CB

8)Paulen Adebo CB

9) Divine Deablo SS

10)Spencer Brown OT

11) Ifeatu Melifonwu S

12) Rondale Moore Wr

13)Quinn Minerz OG

14) Simi Fehoko WR

15) Marco Wilson FS

This took a while to put together.

Thoughts?

Last edited:

Too many players! :)

Anyways, I won't go back and hope this thread don't turns into the "Mac Jones won't be available", we have too many posts about the subject.

I am worried about re-signing both Terron Armstead and Ryan Ramczyk. For that reason I hope Oklahoma State's Teven Jenkins is available. We had a good experience drafting tackles late with Ram and Jenkins give us flexibility, he can play inside or outside.

I like TE Brevin Jordan from Miami, as a catching tight end, perfect complement to what we have right now.

I guess we will try to draft two cornerbacks, one the first or second day.

For later, as I wrote on a different thread, I like Oklahoma State's linebacker Amen Ogbongbemiga.

And my luxury pick? Chuba Hubbard, he will be our new Pierre Thomas. He is particularly good at the screen game and can back-up both Kamara and Murray.

Last edited:
I know this would be a pain but for us uneducated with the college ranks....could you put an idea of what round they should go in?

Who's your favorite Rd1 target if Mac isn't available? Zaven?

Too many players! :)

Anyways, I won't go back and hope this thread don't turns into the "Mac Jones won't be available", we have too many posts about the subject.

I am worried about re-signing both Terron Armstead and Ryan Ramczyk. For that reason I hope Oklahoma State's Teven Jenkins is available. We had a good experience drafting talks late with Ram and Jenkins give us flexibility, he can play inside or outside.

I like TE Brevin Jordan from Miami, as a catching tight end, perfect complement to what we have right now.

I guess we will try to draft two cornerbacks, one the first or second day.

For later, as I wrote on a different thread, I like Oklahoma State's linebacker Amen Ogbongbemiga.

And my luxury pick? Chuba Howard, he will be our new Pierre Thomas. He is particularly good at the screen game and can back-up both Kamara and Murray.

I paid particularly long attention to cornerbacks when devising this list.

I really think that Paulsen Adebo has the ability to become one of the best cornerbacks in this class and should be available in rounds 2-3.

I like Jenkins too as well as Slater and Vera-tucker but all three are projected to go top 20-25. I Love Spencer Brown. He has the best 3 cone I may have ever seen from an Olineman with 6.99, which is incredible.

My sleeper middle linebackers behind Zaven Collins are KJ Britt and Malcolm Koonce. Koonce reminds me of Anthony Barr and Junior Gallette. He moves well enough to play both LB and edge rusher at 250lbs which is why I included him on both lists.

Brevin Jordan is a great pass catcher but I have a hunch that Zach Davidson might become the best pass catcher at TE in the class. I also look at Jalen Camp as a potential Shannon Sharpe type player at TE after his outstanding pro day.

If you like Hubbard as a dual threat then you're going to love Kenneth Gainwell.

@NOFALCONS10 i respect the heck out of you, but please enlighten me about what you see in Kellen Mond? Personally, I think he is garbage to the highest power. Seems like a good leader and professional, but at no point, did I ever watch an Aggies game, where I thought any of his plays were semi-impressive. For me, a guy that has had some talent around him, with every year gaining experience, he should have did a lot better than he did. Just my $.02

@NOFALCONS10 i respect the heck out of you, but please enlighten me about what you see in Kellen Mond? Personally, I think he is garbage to the highest power. Seems like a good leader and professional, but at no point, did I ever watch an Aggies game, where I thought any of his plays were semi-impressive. For me, a guy that has had some talent around him, with every year gaining experience, he should have did a lot better than he did. Just my $.02

He won me over with his tight-window throws at the Senior Bowl.

I went over it thoroughly in the draft thread.

I've never seen a garbage QB make those types of throws. In fact, those are the type of throws that I'm used to seeing Tom Brady or Aaron Rodgers make.

He also has an impressive athletic profile.

His 33" arms are identical to Teddy Bridgewater's and his 4.59 40 makes him a threat to escape the pocket.

He also had an impressive completion percentage in college working with the least NFL talent of all the top qb prospects.

I've never seen a garbage QB make those types of throws. In fact, those are the type of throws that I'm used to seeing Tom Brady or Aaron Rodgers make.

His 33" arms are identical to Teddy Bridgewater's and his 4.59 40 makes him a threat to escape the pocket.

He also had an impressive completion percentage in college working with the least NFL talent of all the top qb prospects.
Fair points, but I’ll leave the jury out on that guy. Pretty ironic bc I’m actually performing jury duty currently.

Fair points, but I’ll leave the jury out on that guy. Pretty ironic bc I’m actually performing jury duty currently.

If you think about it Dak Prescott had a similar career with similar lack of passing threats at MSU but still was completing 65+% of his passes before doing similar things in the pros.

I don't see what's not to like about the guy.

I see him being at least as good as Teddy Bridgewater.

He reminds me a lot of Bridgewater as a prospect.

Do you not like Jamin Davis or was he overlooked? Now that I look at it, with the hype he may be long gone before pick 28.

I do like your list and some of those projected rounds would be steals, like Imatorbhebhe in the 4th through 6th. He's one of those uber talented players who went to a big school as a top prospect and then transferred. He'll be a better pro than he was in college.

If you think about it Dak Prescott had a similar career with similar lack of passing threats at MSU but still was completing 65+% of his passes before doing similar things in the pros.

I don't see what's not to like about the guy.

I see him being at least as good as Teddy Bridgewater.

He reminds me a lot of Bridgewater as a prospect.
Full disclosure: (and this is only my personal opinion):

I have never hated or rooted against Teddy, at any level of football. I became a fan of his, mainly to see him overcome his big injury in Minny. Then, became an even bigger fan when I read how he rode bikes to our games and such. Just a darn likable dude. However, I have always just thought of Teddy, as a QB that will win some ball games, but not get anyone deep into the playoffs, much less the SB (which should be the only goal, but a deep run is acceptable). Heck, when I see Teddy under center, I’m barely 50% confident in a victory. I’ve never thought that he possesses any “Wow” qualities or even makes me feel super confident in him. That’s just the truth for me. So, Teddy isn’t a good comp for me. It is a good comparison though.

Makes sense, no one has ever accused TAMU of being offensively progressive. Thier offense seems go be stuck in the old days.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom