My 3-day exile is over. What have I missed? (1 Viewer)

DadsDream

Dreaming of a SAINTS Super Bowl!
Reaction score
It's been a longstanding tradition for me: For 3 days after a Saints loss, I stay off of the Super Forum.

Why? Well, back in the day, I kept using words like "stupid and "moron" and "fool" and "idiot" to describe people.

Usually it was the officials.

Sometimes it was the coaches.

Very seldom was it a player or another poster, unless I used the word as a term of endearment. :)

So, I quit posting until I cooled off. Three days seemed to be about what it always took. Three days to forget what the stupid, moron, fool, idiot referess/coaches/others did to us or what we did to ourselves.

Besides, after three days, we're well into the pregame prep for the next opponent.

So, other than the hysterical semi-deranged posts that got deleted anyway, what have I missed?

Bart Scott put hot sauce on Jamaal's ankle so he's listed as questionable.

DD,

:biggrinjester:

Again, you didn't miss much. Only pictures of Saintsations in various states of undress.

:gorgeous:

What?! No Eagles peephole pic this year? No Panthers cheerleader...ahem...incident?

Oh, after looking at some of this stuff, I thought Bush Derangement Syndrome referred to people who hate George W. Bush...not our own fans bashing Reggie!

saints_small.jpg

ESPN Magazine, Keef, 2005

The guys here at work are picking on me.

It was kinda chilly this morning, so I wore my leather Saints jacket.

"Whooo-weee! Man, I hope your boys show up this Sunday, 'cause they shore didn't show up last Sunday!"

"They showed up, they just got their cans whupped!"

"Hear some of 'em are hurt."

"I heard they cryin' 'bout the Ravens being mean and dirty."

"Awww. Ain't that a shame?"

"I got Tampa on my card."

"Me too."

"You better find you another jacket before the weather really gets cold."

Yes, I live in Louisiana, believe it or not.

Umm, yea people here in the Alexandria/Pineville area are pretty hard on the Saints as I have learned. I have a few people that work for me and they are KC fans. The funny thing is... they live like 3 hours away from one of the greatest and unique cities and they have never been there, WOW talk about small town small minds. No offense to you of course because you are obviously a Saints fan. I just don't see that much Saints support here.

:argue: What's your take on fans leaving in the 3rd quarter of a 35-7 game ?

Hey, at least Saints merchandise finally displaced Cowgurl merchandise here a few years ago.

I'm the kind who stays to the bloody end, regardless of the score. That's just me.

Guess it's part of growing up 'po. Hate to see anything go to waste.

Also, a football game is a full 60 minutes. I feel like I've cheated myself if I don't see the whole thing.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom