My 3 round mock plus complete Saints draft (1 Viewer)

I'm gettng higher and higher on Arthur Brown. I don't give a squat about us having Vilma, Hawthorne for the weakside, I believe Brown could be better than both at this point in their careers. I like the Jones pick because Will Smith won't be here long at all.

Tim Ryan mentions Brown often on his Movin' the Chains show that the guy will be a football player.

Tim Ryan mentions Brown often on his Movin' the Chains show that the guy will be a football player.

I concur. If Brown were a touch bigger, he'd easily be a top 10 pick. He's purely a 4-3 LB, but he is the best pure 4-3 LB in this draft.

So we wouldn't take Jones at 15? Interesting.

I'm not sure I understand the Jarvis Jones love on this site. We have 3 really good looking OLB/Rush LBers in Wilson, Gallette, and Butler already. I really like Jarvis Jones, but why add to an already crowded position? You could argue that none of the 3 we have are proven, but neither is Jarvis Jones.

I think D-line or maybe safety are the positions we seriously look at with the #15 pick - assuming there are equally rated players for both spots there. If, by some miracle, Lane Johnson or Eric Fisher drop to us at #16, we should take him - otherwise, it looks, to me, that we'll go D-line or safety.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom