My 55 man depth chart (1 Viewer)

WhoDat_SB44

Pimpin' Ain't Breesy!
Reaction score
This is what I’m hoping to see come the season. I doubt we will have both Warford and Easton on the team, but we do right now so I left it

Offense(24):

QB: Brees, Winston, Taysom
RB: Kamara, Murray, Washington
FB: Burton
WR: Thomas, Sanders, Tre’Quan, Harris, Callaway
TE: Cook, Hill, Trautman
LT: Armstead
LG: Peat, Easton
C: Ruiz, Clapp
RG: McCoy, Warford
RT: Ramczyk, Throckmorton

Defense(28):

DE: Jordan, Edwards
DT: Rankins, Onyemata, Hunt
NT: Brown, Tuttle
DE: Davenport, Hendrickson, Granderson
SAM: Baun, Kiko
MIKE: Anzalone, Elliss
WILL: Davis, Robertson
CB: Lattimore, PRob, Hardee
FS: Marcus, Swearinger, Hampton
SS: Malcolm, CGJ, Gray
CB: Janoris, PJ, Nichols

Special Teams(3):

K: Lutz
P: Morestead
LS: Wood

Adding two more spots to make it a 55 man roster is awesome. The tough ones are Hampton, Nichols, Callaway, Hunt, and Throckmorton. I’m pulling for those guys. I want to keep Hampton in case this is Marcus Williams last year. I have no idea what Nichols will look like, but right now he looks to be our 5th best corner. I’m pulling for Callaway or Butler to make it as the 5th WR. I had 6 at one time, but Taysom is like having a 6th. Gray and Hardee are likely locks due to special teams. We will likely carry another LB if Kiko isn’t ready at the start of the season. I would hope Chase Hansen would be the guy to make it, but we would likely have to move Robertson to backup MIKE, Elliss to back up SAM since Hansen is seen as a WILL only. I doubt Easton makes it, so I would likely either put Tom in his spot or add another WR(Butler or Hogan), LB(Hansen or Bachie), or DE Noah Spence. I really liked that huge defensive lineman Margus Hunt coming out the draft years ago for SMU. The guy is massive at 6’8” and close to 300 lbs. He is versatile like Edwards as well being able to play DT as well as strong side DE, but he can play some NT as well with that size. I think he will make the team giving us 10 total defensive lineman. I really hope Saint Throck makes the team due to his versatility and we currently don’t have a backup tackle.

Last edited:
This is what I’m hoping to see come the season. I doubt we will have both Warford and Easton on the team, but we do right now so I left it

Offense(24):

QB: Brees, Winston, Taysom
RB: Kamara, Murray, Washington
FB: Burton
WR: Thomas, Sanders, Tre’Quan, Harris, Callaway
TE: Cook, Hill, Trautman
LT: Armstead
LG: Peat, Easton
C: Ruiz, Clapp
RG: McCoy, Warford
RT: Ramczyk, Throckmorton

Defense(28):

DE: Jordan, Edwards
DT: Rankins, Onyemata, Hunt
NT: Brown, Tuttle
DE: Davenport, Hendrickson, Granderson
SAM: Baun, Kiko
MIKE: Anzalone, Elliss
WILL: Davis, Robertson
CB: Lattimore, PRob, Hardee
FS: Marcus, Swearinger, Hampton
SS: Malcolm, CGJ, Gray
CB: Janoris, PJ, Nichols

Special Teams(3):

K: Lutz
P: Morestead
LS: Wood

The tough ones are Hampton, Nichols, Callaway, and Throckmorton. I’m pulling for those guys. I want to keep Hampton in case this is Marcus Williams last year. I have no idea what Nichols will look like, but right now he looks to be our 5th best corner. I’m pulling for Callaway or Butler to make it as the 5th WR. I had 6 at one time, but Taysom is like having a 6th. Gray and Hardee are likely locks due to special teams. We will likely carry another LB if Kiko isn’t ready at the start of the season. I would hope Chase Hansen would be the guy to make it, but we would likely have to move Robertson to backup MIKE, Elliss to back up SAM since Hansen is seen as a WILL only. I doubt Easton makes it, so I would likely either put Tom in his spot or add another WR(Butler or Hogan), LB(Hansen or Bachie), or DE Noah Spence. I really hope Saint Throck makes the team due to his versatility and we currently don’t have a backup tackle.

Still only a 53 man roster PS is expanded to 12 and 2 can be activated for game day only.

I don’t know. I guess it depends on his play on special teams, if he can catch the football on passes, and possibly block.

I think special teams is the first test he has to pass. Don't get me wrong 7th rounders aren't practice squad guarantees much less 53 man roster. His situation is just unique with the trade to snipe him from another team.

Great roster. It highlights what we have and what we do not. If one of our top two CB's go down then we have a big weak link. Hopefully, we can sub Eli Apple for Nichols.

I would drop off at least 1 DB, (probably Gray) and one DL

I don’t see them getting rid of Gray due to him being an absolute beast on special teams. He might be one of the better special teamers in the league. If it’s only 53 then we will likely only carry 8 offensive lineman. The other may be Hampton. Them bringing back Swearinger doesn’t look to good for him. Or maybe Hardee if Nichols and Hampton look just as good on special teams since that’s all he truly offers. I forgot they even brought back Bademosi recently for special teams as well. We could possibly only carry 4 receivers with Taysom, Cook, and Trautman playing a ton in the slot. I was shocked last year when we started out with only 2 tight ends cause of Taysom. Now that we got Trautman, Taysom might play more receiver this year. It could be Hunt, Edwards, or Granderson. Edwards wasn’t all that great last year and I want to see what Hunt looks like.

Stevens will likely go to IR. Maybe they do that with Hampton as well if Marcus looks good in preseason

Last edited:
I really don’t understand the Hunt, Bademosi, and Tom signings. I wish we would of just took that money with some more and gave it to Eli Apple for a year. Unless Nichols is a beast and Hunt beats out Mario Edwards since he may be even more versatile on the defensive line. Tom only makes it if we cut Easton and Saint Throck or keep 9 Olineman. I’m hoping we keep Warford, Clapp, & Saint Throck for the backup OLine.

If we could add Eli Apple to be our 3rd corner than I would feel so much better about the roster. That is the one position that scares me when PJ & PRob are your 3rd & 4th corners and seen more as slot corners than boundary corners like Apple. I think PJ can handle the #3 corner spot, but I hope to see CGJ as our nickel corner most plays

Last edited:
As much as I would like to keep Warford. it may be impossible to do . under your scenario he is depth. you don't pay depth... starter money... we'll see on that one

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom