My 7 Rd Wish List Can't Miss(Feedback Please) (1 Viewer)

jerzysko

Veteran
Reaction score
Perfect Mock Draft (My Verion)

Rd1 Ziggy Ansah-Rush LB
Rd3 Terron Armstead-LT
Rd4 Gerald Hodges-LB
Rd5 Jasper Collins-WR
Rd6 Dustin Hopkins-K
Rd7 Gilbert Pena-NT

Free Agents

NT-Allen Branch
OLB-Antwan Barnes
OT-Brandyn Dombrowski

Perfect Mock Draft (My Verion)

Rd1 Ziggy Ansah-Rush LB
Rd3 Terron Armstead-LT
Rd4 Gerald Hodges-LB
Rd5 Jasper Collins-WR
Rd6 Dustin Hopkins-K
Rd7 Gilbert Pena-NT

Free Agents

NT-Allen Branch
OLB-Antwan Barnes
OT-Brandyn Dombrowski

If you sign Antwan Barnes then you are conceding that he will be the 3rd rusher to Gallete/Wilson and compete with those two for a starting spot maybe.

If you Draft Ziggy first then he comes in no better than 4th on the pecking order or 3rd during injury.

Filling a hole in FA should push OLB down on your need. Like the NT pick. I would rather sign a Vet K to a compete with Hartley.

Armstead is too high@ 3rd round..anythings possible but hes likely a 4th rounder @ best.

Don't know some of the other players but i like the picks in their respective rounds.

If you sign Antwan Barnes then you are conceding that he will be the 3rd rusher to Gallete/Wilson and compete with those two for a starting spot maybe.

If you Draft Ziggy first then he comes in no better than 4th on the pecking order or 3rd during injury.

Filling a hole in FA should push OLB down on your need. Like the NT pick. I would rather sign a Vet K to a compete with Hartley.

Armstead is too high@ 3rd round..anythings possible but hes likely a 4th rounder @ best.

Don't know some of the other players but i like the picks in their respective rounds.

I disagree with the notion that we can have too many pass rushers, especially in the new scheme. That's a good problem to have.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I disagree with the notion that we can have too many pass rushers, especially in the new scheme. That's a good problem to have.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

My point was after signing a FA OLB he could target an OLB later in the draft...3rd maybe. Then use the 1st pick to address a different area thats more of a need.

I'm confused; is the "can't miss" label to be applied to our drafting these particular players, or to the eventual success of their careers?

so no safeties or corners? we ignore the worst passing defense in the league?

We address through pass rush. We have other safety options why waste a late round pick when our roster has 2 of them already...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom