My analysis of Vikes game (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
After watching this game:
1. Saints might have been able to win last week with a 3 TE Bridgewater game plan. Going naked and spreading out played into Vikings hands.
2. Do ya’ll see what I’m talking about Cam Jordan not being a speed rusher. Great rushers get there immediately. Cam very seldom does.
3. Saints need more speed in their front seven. Only Demario Davis with above avg speed for their position.
4. Garrapolo is only good because of Shanahan play calling. Saints would have had a chance had they eventually made it to SF next week.
5. Big fail was letting Vikings establish run last week. Cousins not worth a damn.
Oh yeah the offseason mantra : “It’s the pass rush, Stupid.”

Wild Card was their Super Bowl...

Why couldn't they play like **** last week?

What's tough is Kirk plays just good enough to fool people.

It's almost the worst thing that can happen.

Vikings have tough decisions to make.

Wild Card was their Super Bowl...

Why couldn't they play like **** last week?

Right now I feel like it's a curse that we won.
If we lost we might have had change.
Instead I fear we'll keep everything the same and we are looking at 6-10 or 8-8 next year.

2. Do ya’ll see what I’m talking about Cam Jordan not being a speed rusher. Great rushers get there immediately. Cam very seldom does.

I do see what you mean; he's not a speed rusher. But Jordan is as complete a DE as the Saints will find, and he got those 15.5 sacks somehow. If we are listing Jordan as a weakness, then the team isn't in bad shape at all.

After watching this game:
1. Saints might have been able to win last week with a 3 TE Bridgewater game plan. Going naked and spreading out played into Vikings hands.
3. Saints need more speed in their front seven. Only Demario Davis with above avg speed for their position.
4. Garrapolo is only good because of Shanahan play calling. Saints would have had a chance had they eventually made it to SF next week.
5. Big fail was letting Vikings establish run last week. Cousins not worth a damn.
Oh yeah the offseason mantra : “It’s the pass rush, Stupid.”
Isn't this just a compendium of all your recent posts? Thanks, I think.

The game plan consisted of pushing the ball down the field when it wasn't there. We ran at 8 man fronts and passed at 6.

Our front 7s playing injured made the Vikings look better than they are but that didn't lose us the game. Not adjusting to it did. We had an ego plan and never came off of it.

But the truth is, the season was lost when we gave up 40+ points to San Francisco at home.

49ers prove you do not need an all-world QB to win games.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom