My avatar (an explanation) (1 Viewer)

wamland

Sacrilicious
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
from my wife:

"When she's out, she can make her own choices. When to eat, when to cry, peas or carrots, Dr. Seuss or Mercer Mayer... which bands to like, which instruments to play, what college to attend, who to marry (or not marry). And yes. One day, the time will come, and she will have to choose whether or not she is a football fan, and which NFL team she will support. But we as parents must always guide our children toward the decisions that are in their best interests. Therefore, I have chosen to interfere while I am able. While she's on the inside, she swears allegiance to the Who Dat Nation. Happy football season mommas! Geaux Saints."

from my wife:

"When she's out, she can make her own choices. When to eat, when to cry, peas or carrots, Dr. Seuss or Mercer Mayer... which bands to like, which instruments to play, what college to attend, who to marry (or not marry). And yes. One day, the time will come, and she will have to choose whether or not she is a football fan, and which NFL team she will support. But we as parents must always guide our children toward the decisions that are in their best interests. Therefore, I have chosen to interfere while I am able. While she's on the inside, she swears allegiance to the Who Dat Nation. Happy football season mommas! Geaux Saints."
I'm hoping to be in your area sometime in the not-to-distant future. We'll have to :beerchug: to your new arrival!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom