My bathroom smells... (2 Viewers)

Depends on what it smells like.

I had a problem once that was related to the caulking around the bottom of the toilet being missing. Drunk people would accidentally pee on the floor (a little) and it would go under there where you couldn't clean it. I recaulked it and the smell went away and never returned after a few days.

Wrap the bodies in chickenwire, pour concrete over them leaving small holes in the ends. Take them about 5 miles out to sea, dump them overboard, and voila! You have a homemade crab-trap!

I was just curious as to how many would find this post "helpful".

Serious question:

Do you pee in the shower? If so, that's it.

Trust me.

Serious question:

Trust me.

Serious question:

Wha? All your drains go either to a septic tank or a sewer system. Shower, toilet, kitchen sink...all the same. Therefore, if it is OK to pee in the toilet is is arguably OK to pee in the shower. Why would one stink and the other not?

I would suggest checking these things:

1. Are you on a septic tank? How old is it? How long has it been since it was pumped?
2. Is the odor truly a poop/urine odor, or is it more a dank and musty odor? If there is a dank/musty aspect to it you may have a leak somewhere, maybe some rotting flooring or at least moldy. And if you have that it will mean your toilet seal is probably not the best and therefore you'll get sewer odor too.

Serious question:

Trust me.

<object height="344" width="425">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/eRppqaanECA&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" height="344" width="425"></object>

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom