My biggest concern going forward: Will we see a complete game where all 3 units are playing their best? (1 Viewer)

BCK30

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
After watching this game it just bugs me to no end where one unit of the team seems to go in the wrong direction. Take the first Atlanta game for instance. The offense particularly the line was just awful and the Saints got dominated. The Thanksgiving day game against the same Falcons saw the defense come up big with 9 sacks and a handful of turnovers. But the offense was spotty and the hands team on onside kicks was just putrid. Today...that same defense gave up touchdowns like Oprah was giving away cars in the first half. Meanwhile Drew Brees did his best to match the 49ers score for score with Deonte Harris and Wil Lutz providing support. Ultimately, the bad defense in big moments was too much to overcome.

Can we please get the best if this team in all 3 phases at the same time going forward so that there are no excuses going forward?....PLEASE!!!!!!!

After watching this game it just bugs me to no end where one unit of the team seems to go in the wrong direction. Take the first Atlanta game for instance. The offense particularly the line was just awful and the Saints got dominated. The Thanksgiving day game against the same Falcons saw the defense come up big with 9 sacks and a handful of turnovers. But the offense was spotty and the hands team on onside kicks was just putrid. Today...that same defense gave up touchdowns like Oprah was giving away cars in the first half. Meanwhile Drew Brees did his best to match the 49ers score for score with Deonte Harris and Wil Lutz providing support. Ultimately, the bad defense in big moments was too much to overcome.

Can we please get the best if this team in all 3 phases at the same time going forward so that there are no excuses going forward?....PLEASE!!!!!!!

Love the Oprah line. Have no idea if we will get Jekyll or Hyde from the O and D from week to week, but I think the Special Teams will stay pretty consistent.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom