N/S My Birthday is this month.... (1 Viewer)

Would you wear this if your spouse bought it and it’s her team ?

• Yes

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • No

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Tacoes

Votes: 5 33.3%

• Total voters

KCWhoDat

Formerly known as Saints4ever
Reaction score
Kansas City, MO and anywhere my company sends me.
Dumb but kinda fun post. So my KC family bought me this....would you wear it ? It’s from my wife. I literally have never worn another teams colors.....just thought it was funny.

Attachments

• A6D5DCF9-B7E6-48E7-8B93-619E304F88D9.png
    A6D5DCF9-B7E6-48E7-8B93-619E304F88D9.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 23
Personally I find that pretty offensive
The design immediately reminds me f the national guard markings on houses right after Katrina - mostly showing if there were corpses in the house to be removed

While I recognize that NO has adopted this symbol more broadly, I just don’t think it’s something I want to see outside of NO

Personally I find that pretty offensive
The design immediately reminds me f the national guard markings on houses right after Katrina - mostly showing if there were corpses in the house to be removed

While I recognize that NO has adopted this symbol more broadly, I just don’t think it’s something I want to see outside of NO

I’m 100% sure she wasnt thinking of the symbol that was used in houses after Katrina.

Last edited:
I can't believe people getting in arms about a T-Shirt. If anything it reminds me of the Hazmat signs the Army uses. Well anyway happy birthday. If you want to you can send the shirt to my pops. His head has gotten big since the Chiefs won the Superbowl.

Tuck it away in your camping bag. Intentionally forget toilet paper and socks. You can figure out the rest. I do like the Chiefs but that shirt is fuguly

I'd wear it. No hate for the Chiefs, in fact they're one of my favorite teams outside of the Saints. Cool fanbase, lots of Longhorns in their recent history, etc. Plus it's a good looking t-shirt and keeping the peace with the wife and in-laws is way more important that some silly line in the sand over colors that represent one collection of millionaire athletes and billionaire owners over another collection of same.

If it were college, then that's a bit different.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom