N/S My Birthday is this month.... (1 Viewer)

Would you wear this if your spouse bought it and it’s her team ?

• Yes

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • No

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Tacoes

Votes: 5 33.3%

• Total voters
I will wear it....its not obvious. cool looking TEE....I was just wondering what other people would do. Definitely not getting a new wife over a team. It was her being kinda cute and mischievous at the same time. She isn't even a big football fan. But she did ask me why the Saints are always in the news over something, lol.

I will wear it....its not obvious. cool looking TEE....I was just wondering what other people would do. Definitely not getting a new wife over a team. It was her being kinda cute and mischievous at the same time. She isn't even a big football fan. But she did ask me why the Saints are always in the news over something, lol.

You can wear it on the way to the Chiefs game this year in the dome!

Personally I find that pretty offensive
The design immediately reminds me f the national guard markings on houses right after Katrina - mostly showing if there were corpses in the house to be removed

While I recognize that NO has adopted this symbol more broadly, I just don’t think it’s something I want to see outside of NO

I hope you’re joking and just making up an excuse to not have to wear another teams shirt.

I hope you’re joking and just making up an excuse to not have to wear another teams shirt.
Not at all - serious about that - I was talking about how I felt and not how others should

And the excuse to not wear another team’s colors is that it’s another team’s colors

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom