My "Blow Up" player of the week! (1 Viewer)

I think not having Moore last week, hurt the offense because they could not run some 4 WR packages without Moore.

i'm not sure about lance this week. he's still dealing with the hamstring issue and i'm pretty sure he's only been practicing on a limited basis this week. i think once he's fully healthy, he'll receive a lot more looks from drew. i could be wrong, though. are any of you planning on starting him on your fantasy teams?

I think Lance, Reggie or Meach will have a huge game..(Heck maybe all three? :hihi:)
That's what I was thinking. Lance has a knack for getting open. Reggie could benefit from screens to slow the blitz. And Meach is just due for a breakout game.

I think Porter's going to be the one with a big game.

Defense is going to win this one, just like last week.

I think the more things get uncomfortable for Drew, the more he will look for Lance.

Lance is a sneaky player. He breaks down defensive zones, has great hands, and deceptive speed. I can bet that Brees stats would have been better against the Bills if we had Lance.

Especially if the Jets blitz like they blitzed the Titans, Moore would be a great help for finding gaps in the defense.

1. Anyone else surprised at how uninvolved Meachem has been this year.....I know it's only been 3 games. I just assumed he'd be a more targeted reciever this season.

2. Bush plays his best games when it's Primetime, and although this isn't a night game, it is viewed as a big game, so expect some fireworks from him.

3. Moore is needed in our offense, but with the Bye week next week, IMO, anyone who isn't 100% should sit this week so we know for sure we'll have them for the stretch run.

My breakout player, Shockey. I think he goes for over 100 yards recieving and 2 scores.

1. Anyone else surprised at how uninvolved Meachem has been this year.....I know it's only been 3 games. I just assumed he'd be a more targeted reciever this season.

2. Bush plays his best games when it's Primetime, and although this isn't a night game, it is viewed as a big game, so expect some fireworks from him.

3. Moore is needed in our offense, but with the Bye week next week, IMO, anyone who isn't 100% should sit this week so we know for sure we'll have them for the stretch run.

My breakout player, Shockey. I think he goes for over 100 yards recieving and 2 scores.

Yes anyone who is not 100% should def sit out this game...

WAT?

Moore is such a clutch possession reciever, and he somehow always flys under the radar to opposing defenses. If he is back, he will catch alot of balls as Brees gets it to him when the Jets blitz.

I'd also look for Reggie to have a big game... catch the Jets in a blitz with a screen or dump off to Reggie and if he makes the first guy miss, theres gonna be alot of green in front of him.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom