My "Blow Up" player of the week! (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Lance Moore.. Of course we havnt heard much of his status this week but I felt he could of really played against the bills if we needed him too. Lances sure hands and perfected route running will really open
of the jets defense. I think our WR's will have trouble deep with this defense, as drew won't have that much time to scramble. So I'm
hoping for Lance to come back this week and "Blow Up". And that's it for this weeks Blow Up player of the week. Last week my Blow Up player was PT if you missed that thread.

Lance Moore.. Of course we havnt heard much of his status this week but I felt he could of really played against the bills if we needed him too. Lances sure hands and perfected route running will really open
of the jets defense. I think our WR's will have trouble deep with this defense, as drew won't have that much time to scramble. So I'm
hoping for Lance to come back this week and "Blow Up". And that's it for this weeks Blow Up player of the week. Last week my Blow Up player was PT if you missed that thread.
:plus-un2: And Reggie i hope

I got a go with Meachem!! I have to believe that we can do some good on the short to intermediate routes. And Meachem will break a short reception or two off and turn them into long TD's. With 8 in the box and Revis on Colston then Meachem will be on the nickle back on I like that match up. They can't leave all there CB on islands and not get burned with 3 wides in the game you can't tell me that they can shut all of our WR's down.

I hope your prediction comes true.

That would be wonderful Lance goes 2 TDs 125 yards

I think Lance, Reggie or Meach will have a huge game..(Heck maybe all three? :hihi:)

new_orleans_saints_player_inflatable_08-4087.jpg

Actually I think Shockey, Reggie, Meach, Moore, PT, Colston all get a TDs and Breesus of coursus has a great game. But best of all we stop their run, Keep them to about 160 yards passing and 2 interceptions on Sanchez.

Lance Moore would be the best WR on a few teams in this league.

Agreed, lance is such a threat in any offense. I'm
disappointed that he didn't get more playing time before his injury. This guy leas our offense last year when we were hurt bad at WR. Lance should get his chance to shine. We all know he will be incredible.

Onome Ojo will have 159 yards catching, and will run from the wildcat for a cool 86.

Lance is a sneaky player. He breaks down defensive zones, has great hands, and deceptive speed. I can bet that Brees stats would have been better against the Bills if we had Lance.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom