My draft Dream. (1 Viewer)

Rudy

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
I would really like to see the Saints acquire these two players in the draft:

Pick 24-Kenneth Murry; Good quickness, great at the point of attack, solid middle linebacker.

End of 1st round move up and take-Kristian Fulton; good speed, good hands, great hips. This would complete our secondary.

Super Bowl!!!😊

I would really like to see the Saints acquire these two players in the draft:

Pick 24-Kenneth Murry; Good quickness, great at the point of attack, solid middle linebacker.

End of 1st round move up and take-Kristian Fulton; good speed, good hands, great hips. This would complete our secondary.

Super Bowl!!!😊
I'd love it but I think Fulton goes before our pick at 24. End of the 1st puts us in the Gladney or Terrell range

Trading for an extra 3rd and doing something like this:

R1 QB Jordan Love, Utah State
R3 WR Bryan Edwards, S Carolina
R3 LB Logan Wilson, Wyoming
R4 S Kenny Robinson, WVU/XFL
R5 OL Kevin Dotson, ULL

Moving up from #88 to the end of the 1st round would take at least our 2021 1st and 2nd round picks. At least.

So that would be a 3rd round, next years 1st and 2nd round picks in exchange for LSU’s third best DB.

Moving up from #88 to the end of the 1st round would take at least our 2021 1st and 2nd round picks. At least.

So that would be a 3rd round, next years 1st and 2nd round picks in exchange for LSU’s third best DB.

Really, I was thinking more on the lines of this years 3rd and 4th and next years 2nd. A first and second would be too much.

My draft dream is hear Antoinne Winfield Jr’s name announced as our pock at 24, or anywhere for that matter.

I hate when people do this, where is he going to play and what are you going to do about Malcolm Jenkins, Gardner-Johnson, Sequan Hampton, and DJ Swearinger.

I hate when people do this, where is he going to play and what are you going to do about Malcolm Jenkins, Gardner-Johnson, Sequan Hampton, and DJ Swearinger.

Malcom is in his 30s, Hampton is a STer, Swearinger is a journeyman, & by the way...Marcus Williams is on the last year of his rook contract. Have you seen Winfield Jr play? That dude is just as rangy as Williams & the man can tackle, something Williams clearly has issues with. Winfield Jr is the most versatile DB in this draft being able to play but S position, Slot & outside CB. He can easily slide into Williams’ FS position if we let him walk. I hate when people havent grasped the fact that you can NEVER have enough DBs.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom