My draft Dream. (1 Viewer)

Rudy

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
I would really like to see the Saints acquire these two players in the draft:

Pick 24-Kenneth Murry; Good quickness, great at the point of attack, solid middle linebacker.

End of 1st round move up and take-Kristian Fulton; good speed, good hands, great hips. This would complete our secondary.

Super Bowl!!!😊

tjharris

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
I would really like to see the Saints acquire these two players in the draft:

Pick 24-Kenneth Murry; Good quickness, great at the point of attack, solid middle linebacker.

End of 1st round move up and take-Kristian Fulton; good speed, good hands, great hips. This would complete our secondary.

Super Bowl!!!😊
I'd love it but I think Fulton goes before our pick at 24. End of the 1st puts us in the Gladney or Terrell range

Joodas Avila

MillenniaMMA.com
Reaction score
My draft dream is hear Antoinne Winfield Jr’s name announced as our pock at 24, or anywhere for that matter.

Slaw

VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Trading for an extra 3rd and doing something like this:

R1 QB Jordan Love, Utah State
R3 WR Bryan Edwards, S Carolina
R3 LB Logan Wilson, Wyoming
R4 S Kenny Robinson, WVU/XFL
R5 OL Kevin Dotson, ULL

gavinj

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score

Moving up from #88 to the end of the 1st round would take at least our 2021 1st and 2nd round picks. At least.

So that would be a 3rd round, next years 1st and 2nd round picks in exchange for LSU’s third best DB.

OP
OP

Rudy

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
Moving up from #88 to the end of the 1st round would take at least our 2021 1st and 2nd round picks. At least.

So that would be a 3rd round, next years 1st and 2nd round picks in exchange for LSU’s third best DB.

Really, I was thinking more on the lines of this years 3rd and 4th and next years 2nd. A first and second would be too much.

kennydfresh

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
My draft dream is hear Antoinne Winfield Jr’s name announced as our pock at 24, or anywhere for that matter.

I hate when people do this, where is he going to play and what are you going to do about Malcolm Jenkins, Gardner-Johnson, Sequan Hampton, and DJ Swearinger.

Joodas Avila

MillenniaMMA.com
Reaction score
I hate when people do this, where is he going to play and what are you going to do about Malcolm Jenkins, Gardner-Johnson, Sequan Hampton, and DJ Swearinger.

Malcom is in his 30s, Hampton is a STer, Swearinger is a journeyman, & by the way...Marcus Williams is on the last year of his rook contract. Have you seen Winfield Jr play? That dude is just as rangy as Williams & the man can tackle, something Williams clearly has issues with. Winfield Jr is the most versatile DB in this draft being able to play but S position, Slot & outside CB. He can easily slide into Williams’ FS position if we let him walk. I hate when people havent grasped the fact that you can NEVER have enough DBs.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom