My Draft with Depth Chart (1 Viewer)

whodat4life84

Very Banned
Reaction score
1st Round - Jarvis Jones - OLB (UGA)
3rd Round - Bacarri Rambo - FS (UGA)
4th Round (Ivory Trade) - Chris Faulk - OT (LSU)
4th Round - Dion Sims - TE (Michigan State)
5th Round - Brandon McGee - CB (Miami)
6th Round - Montori Hughes - DT (UT-Martin)

Ok, I admit I am getting used to the 3-4. But I thought this would be a pretty solid draft if we can add a piece or two more.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-03-14 at 7.25.27 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2013-03-14 at 7.25.27 PM.png
    94.5 KB · Views: 40
Will Smith backing up Will Smith? Wouldn't be upset with the draft.

1st Round - Jarvis Jones - OLB (UGA)
3rd Round - Bacarri Rambo - FS (UGA)
4th Round (Ivory Trade) - Chris Faulk - OT (LSU)
4th Round - Dion Sims - TE (Michigan State)
5th Round - Brandon McGee - CB (Miami)
6th Round - Montori Hughes - DT (UT-Martin)

Ok, I admit I am getting used to the 3-4. But I thought this would be a pretty solid draft if we can add a piece or two more.

A little light on LB depth and I would move Vilma behind Hawthorne and put Chris Chamberlain behind Lofton also with 6 CB's Jenkins wont have to play 2 posistions

Nice draft, but the depth chart is a bit off. Jenkins won't be moved back to corner. He may play some nickel in 3 safety sets, but that's the most of it. Robinson will not be that far down the depth chart. I anticipate him starting opposite Keenan Lewis.

At WR Chris Givens>Andy Tanner

At Guard Eric Olsen>Andy Tiller Olsen is also our back up center and without him that leaves DLP as the only center on the roster

I have to be honest though, it's looking more and more like Ivory will not be traded. With me it's a catch-22 because I love Ivory's running game, but I feel like he's never going to get the chance to reach his potential here..and also having a clogged up RB core is keeping Ingram from hitting his stride IMO. But we need extra picks badly, so I guess we have to sacrifice somewhere.

Nice draft, but the depth chart is a bit off. Jenkins won't be moved back to corner. He may play some nickel in 3 safety sets, but that's the most of it. Robinson will not be that far down the depth chart. I anticipate him starting opposite Keenan Lewis.

You think P-Rob will start over Greer?

Rambo is my sleeper safety for this draft. I think hes gonna be a very good NFL FS.

At WR Chris Givens>Andy Tanner

At Guard Eric Olsen>Andy Tiller Olsen is also our back up center and without him that leaves DLP as the only center on the roster

You know, I agree on both fronts. I wasn't sure if we still had them though because I cannot access the official depth chart for some reason.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom