My Draft with Depth Chart (1 Viewer)

You think P-Rob will start over Greer?

I personally think so, yes. Greer is a lot more suited for the slot than Robinson, who was born to lock up in man to man on the outside. Robinson should flourish in Rob's aggressive man to man scheme.

Same here, I just hope he's there when we pick in the 3rd. I have a bad feeling someone will swoop him up in the late 2nd though.

He's an interesting prospect, for sure. He had elite production at UGA, and seems to be a natural safety. I'm curious as to why he's projected so low, are his off the field issues that much of an issue? I'm not sure what they are even.

I personally think so, yes. Greer is a lot more suited for the slot than Robinson, who was born to lock up in man to man on the outside. Robinson should flourish in Rob's aggressive man to man scheme.

I can tell you one thing for sure we finally have a secondary coach who can teach these guys how to play to the best of their abilities. What Wes McGriff did in just one season at Ole Miss was nothing short of a miracle.

I can tell you one thing for sure we finally have a secondary coach who can teach these guys how to play to the best of their abilities. What Wes McGriff did in just one season at Ole Miss was nothing short of a miracle.

I totally agree with you, Ole Miss is about to be hard to beat. I'm happy with all the moves we've made this offseason, especially not being stupid and spending our remaining cap space on one overrated player. I'm pumped about signing Lewis as well.

Should be interesting to see. Robinson had his downs last year, no lie, but he also played some great football at times. He had a 3-4 game stretch where whoever he was covering disappeared. He handled both Roddy and Julio easily in both matches. Neither of them did much when lining up on Robinson.

Robinson definitely seems to struggle with bigger receivers with good speed. Dez Bryant, Demaryius Thomas, and Vincent Jackson stand out the most when I think of his struggles.

This would be an awesome draft if we can get a nice DL in free agency :9:

Should be interesting to see. Robinson had his downs last year, no lie, but he also played some great football at times. He had a 3-4 game stretch where whoever he was covering disappeared. He handled both Roddy and Julio easily in both matches. Neither of them did much when lining up on Robinson.

Robinson definitely seems to struggle with bigger receivers with good speed. Dez Bryant, Demaryius Thomas, and Vincent Jackson stand out the most when I think of his struggles.
we need 4 deep, also makes great training camp battles

I hate to trade Ivory, but WOW I love that draft.

I hate to trade Ivory, but WOW I love that draft.

I do too, but we are just so clogged up at the RB position that it hurts both the team and ivory. We need defensive picks. But yeah, ivory is one of my favorite saints! Quiet, low key guy that gives 110% every single time he runs the ball. He will make an excellent back for someone if he can stay healthy.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom