My dream FA acquistions and draft (bear with me) (1 Viewer)

mountaineerdude

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
To begin with, I am gonna be frank that I want SMITH, VILMA and HARPER gone. Add HERRING to that list. We keep CHAMBERLAIN and most importantly sign GALLETTE back. Loomis should use a 2nd round tender on Ivory and I think the CARDS will match it and give us their 2nd round.

FA acquisitions:-
1) Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie - CB - Eagles
2) Sammy Lee Hill - NT - Lions
3) James Casey - TE - Texans

Draft:-
Trade down and get another 2nd round pick. This would give us two 2nd round picks along with the Ivory trade.

Round 1:- KENNY VACCARO - SS
Round 2a:- CHASE THOMAS - DE/OLB
Round 2b:- DARIUS SLAY - CB
Round 3:- ODAY ABOUSHI - OT
Round 4:- MARCUS DAVIS - WR
Round 5:- LANDRY JONES - QB
Round 6:- BRUCE TAYLOR - ILB

Do not like. We are lucky if we can get a 4th or 5th rounder for Ivory. I' d tender him as a 2nd but settle for a 4th round pick as trade compensation. If no one bites, then we keep him.

Big issue. Trading down to get a 2nd rounder and drafting Vaccaro is impossible. We may need to trade up to get him as it is. But to aquire a 2nd means we need to drop back to late 20's which would put us more in the Eric Reid area of drafting a safety.

Big issue. Trading down to get a 2nd rounder and drafting Vaccaro is impossible. We may need to trade up to get him as it is. But to aquire a 2nd means we need to drop back to late 20's which would put us more in the Eric Reid area of drafting a safety.

My dream, my imagination.

To begin with, I am gonna be frank that I want SMITH, VILMA and HARPER gone. Add HERRING to that list. We keep CHAMBERLAIN and most importantly sign GALLETTE back. Loomis should use a 2nd round tender on Ivory and I think the CARDS will match it and give us their 2nd round.

FA acquisitions:-
1) Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie - CB - Eagles
2) Sammy Lee Hill - NT - Lions
3) James Casey - TE - Texans

Draft:-
Trade down and get another 2nd round pick. This would give us two 2nd round picks along with the Ivory trade.

Round 1:- KENNY VACCARO - SS
Round 2a:- CHASE THOMAS - DE/OLB
Round 2b:- DARIUS SLAY - CB
Round 3:- ODAY ABOUSHI - OT
Round 4:- MARCUS DAVIS - WR
Round 5:- LANDRY JONES - QB
Round 6:- BRUCE TAYLOR - ILB

Maybe you can dream up a faster 40 time for Chase Thomas too an OLB running a 4.91 isn't someone you spend a 2nd round pick on right now he will be drafted 4th round at best

I'll take a stab:

FA:

- Sean Smith: Solid press corner, can be inconsistent at times but overall a good player. Big and strong and would fit perfectly in Ryan's defense
- Paul Kruger: Good player who can rush the passer and be decent vs the run. Him along with Gallete should provide great rotation as OLB's. I still say Tez Wilson should be moved to SILB.
- William Moore: Good young safety who can take it away, be good vs the run and pass, plus we get to steal from our rival.
- Cullen Jenkins: An experience 5-Tech who can also rush the passer.
- Resign Bushrod.

Transactions:
Cut W. smith, pay cut for Vilma, cut Harper (June 1st designation), tender Ivory as a 2nd and trade him for a 4th rounder

Draft:
Dream Trade with 49ers and pick up #31 and #34 picks.

1. Matt Elam
2. Tavon Austin
3. Brandon Williams
4. Margus Hunt
4. Jamie Collins
5. Kyle Long
6. Matt Scott

Overall a good mix of youth and veterans, talent, and development prospects that could help our team now and for years to come.

Now back to reality. :hihi:

I'll take a stab:

FA:

- Sean Smith: Solid press corner, can be inconsistent at times but overall a good player. Big and strong and would fit perfectly in Ryan's defense
- Paul Kruger: Good player who can rush the passer and be decent vs the run. Him along with Gallete should provide great rotation as OLB's. I still say Tez Wilson should be moved to SILB.
- William Moore: Good young safety who can take it away, be good vs the run and pass, plus we get to steal from our rival.
- Cullen Jenkins: An experience 5-Tech who can also rush the passer.
- Resign Bushrod.

Transactions:
Cut W. smith, pay cut for Vilma, cut Harper (June 1st designation), tender Ivory as a 2nd and trade him for a 4th rounder

Draft:
Dream Trade with 49ers and pick up #31 and #34 picks.

1. Matt Elam
2. Tavon Austin
3. Brandon Williams
4. Margus Hunt
4. Jamie Collins
5. Kyle Long
6. Matt Scott

Overall a good mix of youth and veterans, talent, and development prospects that could help our team now and for years to come.

Now back to reality. :hihi:
Yeah, now this is a wet dream!

Let me try.

Draft and Trades:
Trade our 1st for Von Miller.
Trade our 3rd for J.J. Watt
Trade our 4th for Richard Sherman.
Trade our 5th for Geno Atkins
Trade our 6th for Cameron Wake
Trade our 7th for Revis.
Trade Vilma for Patrick Willis.
Trade Lofton for Bowman.
Trade Patrick Robinson for Joe Haden.
Trade Harper for Eric Weddle.
Trade Jenkins for Byrd.
Sign Travis Kelce as an UDFA.

Contract restructures, signings, and paycuts:
Drew agrees to play for the league minimum since he has so many endorsements.
Will Smith takes a paycut for vet minimum, then we cut him.
Wills take a paycut for the vet minimum.
Bowman takes a paycut for the vet minimum.
Sign Mike Wallace in FA.
Sign Jake Long in FA.
Sign Andre Smith in FA.

Hey, he said dream!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom