My email to ESPN's Mike & Mike and a link for you to send yours (1 Viewer)

67Bndwagnfan

ID vs Ego
Reaction score
Come on guys that was just a little "biased". Your Drew Brees quote morphed into a entire segment to gush all over The Jets and Rex Ryan. How will you back peddle Monday morning when the Jets lose?
And then you came back after the break to talk about the other NFL games and return to gushing over the Jets. :rant:

Email link to all of the ESPN shows. Now I can email Colin Cowturd and tell him how much his show stinks and I can' t wait for Sports Nation to get canceled:angryrazz:

http://espnradio.espn.go.com/espnradio/email

Come on guys that was just a little "biased". Your Drew Brees quote morphed into a entire segment to gush all over The Jets and Rex Ryan. How will you back peddle Monday morning when the Jets lose?
And then you came back after the break to talk about the other NFL games and return to gushing over the Jets. :rant:

Email link to all of the ESPN shows. Now I can email Colin Cowturd and tell him how much his show stinks and I can' t wait for Sports Nation to get canceled:angryrazz:

http://espnradio.espn.go.com/espnradio/email

I thought I might send an greenie/stink "on their knees" dissertation but felt that Saints fans are better than that...maybe.

It's kind of a shame. I listen to that show daily in the hopes of hearing some Saints talk, was pleasantly surprised to hear that they were going to talk about Drewbert, and then had to listen the regurgitation of each other's previous comments about how epic the Jets defense is. I turned to Walton and Johnson. He he he he.

I just hope Drewbert and Co. shreds them like the supposed vaunted defense of the Iggles.

Thanks for the e-mail links to the shows. I fired off one to The Herd

I have emailed Mike n Mike several times about their lack of knowledge about everything not Dallas or NY related and have never gotten a response. They can **** off!

Last edited:
Really ESPN is horrible- SIRIUS NFL Radio is the way to go, they seem to be the most competent group of football guys in the media.

Really ESPN is horrible- SIRIUS NFL Radio :plus-un2:is the way to go, they seem to be the most competent group of football guys in the media.
agree, there asking how will Drew handle the jets defensive pressure,i have'nt heard anyone ask how sanchez is going to handle the saints d pressure?IMO the seasoned veteran (DREW)will be the biggest key to this game,The Saints so far have made the other teams QB try to beat them,an they Saints are 3-0, i see no reason why we wont see the same results this week. so that being said in the QB match-up is what it comes down to again this weekend,an we have the advantage there..so Saints fans all sports media outside of NOLA are not even looking at the saints defense in this game at all!!!!But after this weekend they will

Do any of y'all remember the beating Brees and the Saints got when they played Baltimore 3 years ago???????? How quickly y'all forget!!!! The Raven's defense put so much pressure on Brees that he had an awful game. The media hasn't forgotten. The Saints still need to prove themselves, especially against strong defensive schemes. The one thing the Jets seem to have this year is a strong defense coached by Ryan.

Do any of y'all remember the beating Brees and the Saints got when they played Baltimore 3 years ago???????? How quickly y'all forget!!!! The Raven's defense put so much pressure on Brees that he had an awful game. The media hasn't forgotten. The Saints still need to prove themselves, especially against strong defensive schemes. The one thing the Jets seem to have this year is a strong defense coached by Ryan.

That model of the New Orleans Saints didn't come with the optional defense and running game accessories. But, this year, they've spared no expense. And the engine(Brees) is operating far more efficiently than it did 3 years ago.

This time we have the technology.

Awesome!!! Sending emails to shows you do not like simply tells them you are listening. Brilliant!

Yeah because this is the same SAINTS offense, with the same personnel right? Gimmie a break. How mnay players on that Offense are now different? 6 of our starters on Offense from 3 years ago are differnt, and 3 of them were rookies that season.

Let's not forget the Jets D maybe the same scheme as that team but last i checked Jim Leonhard/Kerry Rhodes are no Ed Reed, Davis Harris is no Ray Lewis, Ellis/Douglas are no Terrell Suggs,Thomas/Gholston are no Adalius Thomas. Comparing them is borderline insanity (literally)

Newsflash the jets are not the Ravens. They do not have the talent that the Revens had that year. Ed reed is not playing safety. Ray Lewis is not the middle linbacker. They are a good defense, but they have not played a team that can run and pass both efficiently. Should be a good game

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom