My Falcons Super Bowl Champions shirt arrived today LOL (1 Viewer)

It is so wrong to gloat over the Falcons' colossal, fantastic, unimaginable, catastrophic, epic, historic, epochal, unprecedented, apocalyptic collapse...........But I am having a difficult time resisting the temptation.

Curse those freaking peach pass lanes!!! Only in Ga would we have to spend tax money building a road that we now have to pay to use......:banghead:

Federal Law used to prevent the roads using any tax monies to be built if it is to be a toll road. I don't think that has changed, but I'll let SuperChuck weigh in on that one. We were going to have a toll road put in Mississippi, but couldn't afford to build the road in order to make the funds to build more roads. :hihi:

LOL, that's fair. I've seen enough Falcons fans around Georgia and on Falcons boards with asterisks on something to do with your ring since that season resulted in the harshest penalties handed down(especially to coaches/staff) in NFL history. Before I get flamed....yes I know the player portion was reversed.

I guess all is fair in division rivalries as long as it's football related and not personal. It still hurts but good form. That's what makes it a rivalry!

The Falcons don't even have that asterisk next to their :)spit:) Lombardi.

:hihi:

And I would like to commend you on sticking with your team. A lot of people, once they realize they have made a poor choice, will cut their losses. (Or, maybe you just missed SB LI).

In any event, good to have you here. By the way, any idea what incentives Mr. Blank has in mind to get fans in their seats by kickoff next year? Free hot dogs and candy probably won't do the trick after that epic meltdown.

I second this sentiment... ironically, I was asked to leave a Falcons forum/banned because I actually got into an argument with a Pats fan who was trying to tell me that the Falcons and Saints were caught cheating... All the while sincerely giving the Falcons respect. No one deserves to lose like they did... As much as the Falcons are our Rival, I still respect them because they always play the Saints hard. I told the fans over there, that they should still be proud and support their team. I know us Saints fans would do the same for our Saints. The Saints vs Falcons go together like the Joker vs Batman! Who Dat!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom