My Falcons Super Bowl Champions shirt arrived today LOL (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
I love it and will wear it to the Saints game vs the Falcons in the Dome and in Atlanta :hihi:

Attachments

• 16730420_615781981948922_8507556982509461788_n.jpg
    16730420_615781981948922_8507556982509461788_n.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 214
  • 16649249_615782031948917_8792793898151395074_n.jpg
    16649249_615782031948917_8792793898151395074_n.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 152
LOL, that's fair. I've seen enough Falcons fans around Georgia and on Falcons boards with asterisks on something to do with your ring since that season resulted in the harshest penalties handed down(especially to coaches/staff) in NFL history. Before I get flamed....yes I know the player portion was reversed.

I guess all is fair in division rivalries as long as it's football related and not personal. It still hurts but good form. That's what makes it a rivalry!

LOL, that's fair. I've seen enough Falcons fans around Georgia and on Falcons boards with asterisks on something to do with your ring since that season resulted in the harshest penalties handed down(especially to coaches/staff) in NFL history. Before I get flamed....yes I know the player portion was reversed.

I guess all is fair in division rivalries as long as it's football related and not personal. It still hurts but good form. That's what makes it a rivalry!

And I would like to commend you on sticking with your team. A lot of people, once they realize they have made a poor choice, will cut their losses. (Or, maybe you just missed SB LI).

In any event, good to have you here. By the way, any idea what incentives Mr. Blank has in mind to get fans in their seats by kickoff next year? Free hot dogs and candy probably won't do the trick after that epic meltdown.

So y'all are giving us an asterisk because our players played harder in the games lol. It's not like we modified game equipment or recorded practices or anything like that. We were just motivated to play harder.

But anyways, works with me. Like you said as long as it's football related. At least Falcons fans didn't put Katrina into signs or anything. But for now y'all remain the Lombardiless Ones. :hihi:

And I would like to commend you on sticking with your team. A lot of people, once they realize they have made a poor choice, will cut their losses. (Or, maybe you just missed SB LI).

In any event, good to have you here. By the way, any idea what incentives Mr. Blank has in mind to get fans in their seats by kickoff next year? Free hot dogs and candy probably won't do the trick after that epic meltdown.

Thanks man, the incentives are:
- HOPEFULLY an improved traffic situation with the new toll lanes that are opening down the middle of I75 and go opposite directions depending on the time of the day.
- NFC Champs
- The best stadium in the NFL(although fans are ticked about PSLs and increased ticket prices)
- Reigning MVP Quarterback
- Proven winner at HC who's personel continues to improve. He will FINALLY be taking over playcalling duty as he did for the best defense in the NFL during his time in Seattle and end of last year when they clearly improved.
- A very young and improving defense
- Loads of SB excuses from being tired from running forty something plays vs ninety something due to a SB record 3rd down penalties, going to prevent defense too early and not running the friggin ball when all we had to do was kick an easy field goal
- A long list of silly conspiracy theorists talking about playbooks, drones flying over practice fields, and the Richard Sherman no call ref working the game.
- Much cheaper concession prices

Still, that being said it's Atlanta.....you'll still see people showing up at the end of the first quarter tripping over people getting to their seats while they check their smart phones looking for fantasy football stats.

- HOPEFULLY an improved traffic situation with the new toll lanes that are opening down the middle of I75 and go opposite directions depending on the time of the day.
- NFC Champs
- The best stadium in the NFL(although fans are ticked about PSLs and increased ticket prices)
- Proven winner at HC who's personel continues to improve. He will FINALLY be taking over playcalling duty as he did for the best defense in the NFL during his time in Seattle.
- Loads of SB excuses from being tired from running forty something plays vs ninety something due to a SB record 3rd down penalties, going to prevent defense too early and not running the friggin ball when all we had to do was kick an easy field goal
- A long list of silly conspiracy theorists talking about playbooks, drones flying over practice fields, and the Richard Sherman no call ref working the game.

Still, that being said it's Atlanta.....you'll still see people showing up at the end of the first quarter tripping over people getting to their seats while they check their smart phones looking for fantasy football stats.

Curse those freaking peach pass lanes!!! Only in Ga would we have to spend tax money building a road that we now have to pay to use......:banghead:

So y'all are giving us an asterisk because our players played harder in the games lol. It's not like we modified game equipment or recorded practices or anything like that. We were just motivated to play harder.

But anyways, works with me. Like you said as long as it's football related. At least Falcons fans didn't put Katrina into signs or anything. But for now y'all remain the Lombardiless Ones. :hihi:

Paying individuals outside of the salary cap, ending Kurt Warners career, and some of the "late" hits on players like Favre are mostly what is said on our boards. However, for people like me who actually watched many of the games remember Favre's last season when he was a drama queen that layed down on the turf for 10 minutes every time he was tripped by his shoelaces.

That's true about no Katrina signs, I've never seen one and let it be known that nearly all fans like me still hold the S*** that Roddy said against him. As talented as he was, I'm glad he's gone and I wish he would stop talking to the press. The current team is a humble hard working group that puts their heads down and plays ball.

Curse those freaking peach pass lanes!!! Only in Ga would we have to spend tax money building a road that we now have to pay to use......:banghead:

LOL, so friggin true. I haven't been up lately but I've rarely saw people on them so far, maybe they'll catch on after people have time to sign up....oh and fork out extra $.

LOL, so friggin true. I haven't been up lately but I've rarely saw people on them so far, maybe they'll catch on after people have time to sign up....oh and fork out extra $.

I live on the north side, I don't think there is anything that will help 575. I'm pretty amped about SunTrust though!

- NFC Champs
- Proven winner at HC who's personel continues to improve. He will FINALLY be taking over playcalling duty as he did for the best defense in the NFL during his time in Seattle and end of last year when they clearly improved.

Well played. It's good to see someone who realizes that if you are going to go on another team's message board it helps to be humble. (And recognize you are going to take a certain amount of crap).

Having said that, I sure was sorry to see Mike Smith go. Man, was he fun for Saints' fans.

Sweet !!!!!!

You could make a fortune selling those at the Dome at the next turds home game.

Well played. It's good to see someone who realizes that if you are going to go on another team's message board it helps to be humble. (And recognize you are going to take a certain amount of crap).

Having said that, I sure was sorry to see Mike Smith go. Man, was he fun for Saints' fans.

Yeah, I literally think that your radio station having that "Save Mike Smith's job" campaign actually helped contribute to him getting fired....nah who am I kidding.

Luckily he and WR screen left, WR screen right Dirk(what better way to waste Winston's arm!) is still in the NFC South helping us both out. Sadly, I actually liked Smith before he had a health scare. He always looked like he was a bad question away from having a blood vessel pop in his head. Probably a blood pressure thing. I watched all of the interviews and it was like his brain eroded.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom