My favorite picture from the game Sunday (Graham and Harper) (1 Viewer)

Graham_and_Harper.jpg

"It could be worse, Jimmy... I was a Panther" :covri:

I'm sure Jimmy is loving it in Seattle, he got two touchdowns last year and already has one this year. He's tearing it up. :hihi:

It also reminds me of a picture that was taken of Brees and Harper smiling with each other after the Saints beat the Panthers, in Harper's first game against us with Carolina. Harper was always classy even though we cut him.

I think this was Graham coming to the place that is truly his home. The reality for him set in that was he was wearing the wrong colors and the wrong logo and everything felt wrong.

In his heart, I think he's still a Saint. He's still bitter about the way the contract negotiations went, he's still bitter about being traded. But in his heart, he knows... he's not where he belongs. He knows the Superdome is home, where he is supposed to be.

Will he ever be there in a Saints uniform again? I doubt it. But the more I think about this, the more I can't blame him for wanting to get out of the building in a hurry. It's not like he chose to leave in free agency. It's not like he chose to be traded.

Seeing images like that definitely make you wonder.

I think this was Graham coming to the place that is truly his home. The reality for him set in that was he was wearing the wrong colors and the wrong logo and everything felt wrong.

In his heart, I think he's still a Saint. He's still bitter about the way the contract negotiations went, he's still bitter about being traded. But in his heart, he knows... he's not where he belongs. He knows the Superdome is home, where he is supposed to be.

Will he ever be there in a Saints uniform again? I doubt it. But the more I think about this, the more I can't blame him for wanting to get out of the building in a hurry. It's not like he chose to leave in free agency. It's not like he chose to be traded.

Seeing images like that definitely make you wonder.

https://youtu.be/EkOxJF1wiWY

this one seems like yesterday -- was 2014 really that long ago?

Attachments

• 6a6ddb2ba258dbeddf5203f079554483.jpg
    6a6ddb2ba258dbeddf5203f079554483.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 33
Impressive Harper was able to catch him.

Jimmy Graham keeps mum about his return to New Orleans | NOLA.com

Roman Harper gave chase, and Drew Brees' wife shared an embrace.

Outside those two exchanges with Jimmy Graham, the Seattle Seahawks tight end appeared to leave the Mercedes-Benz Superdome with no other clear acknowledgement of those who knew him during his time with the New Orleans Saints.

"I don't know that I saw him pregame, so I guess it'd be no interaction," Saints coach Sean Payton said. "But not intentional," he added.

And alas, there would be no crossbar dunking celebration, no chance for him to relive old times.

Jimmy obviously feels betrayed & disrespected by the Saints. He was on record saying he would only play with Brees. He was fully bought in and they traded him out of the blue.

People saying Graham sucks now but if he was in the Saints offense he'd have 5 times the production of Fleener

Jimmy obviously feels betrayed & disrespected by the Saints. He was on record saying he would only play with Brees. He was fully bought in and they traded him out of the blue.

People saying Graham sucks now but if he was in the Saints offense he'd have 5 times the production of Fleener
I really loved having Jimmy here and you are on the money regarding his production if he was here. However, I think our offense now is better off without Jimmy. I remember how he became Drew's most favored target at the expense of being somewhat predictable. I'm really pumped with Cooks, Thomas, Snead, Fleener, and yes even Coleman.

I really don't know how Jimmy feels, but I am sure he thought that that last pass, if he was playing still for the saints, would have been thrown to him.

I still think that the bridges are not totally burnt and he would be welcomed here if the money is right.

Trade Fleener and sign back Jimmy at Fleener's rate? In a heartbeat, but it'll never happen.

It also reminds me of a picture that was taken of Brees and Harper smiling with each other after the Saints beat the Panthers, in Harper's first game against us with Carolina. Harper was always classy even though we cut him.

Yep which is why I'm glad he's back. He belongs on the saints.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One of the closest finishes I can remember.

Hope we can rematch them in the playoffs

Especially if it means the saints finally beating them IN Seattle. I would much rather saints get a home game in the playoffs but right now it's one game at a time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great seeing Payton that emotional. Hopefully we will get some momentum and confidence after this win.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom