My Fellow Who Dats at FedEx Today - Way to Represent! (1 Viewer)

zatsnzapps

Do you have a pwobwem...?
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Bawlmer, Merlyn via Birmingham and Metairie/Kenner
I was in that number today at FedEx, and there were a LOT of Saints fans there.

In my section, the Who Dats outnumbered the WFT fans, and we were loud. I got texts from relatives telling me they could hear the Saints fans when the WFT was on offense on the broadcast. That's pretty impressive.

We could tell the players noticed, but they were playing it pretty cool while the game was competitive. Once the game was decided late in the 4th and we were screaming the Who Dat chant, Demario Davis stood up on the bench facing us and led us like an orchestra. Other guys got into it too and were all smiles. It was a blast.

Way to go, everyone. That's how we roll!

[edit] - I have a small video clip of Demario. Apologies for the choppy camera work - we were all celebrating at the time. :)

Last edited:

In my section, the Who Dats outnumbered the WFT fans, and we were loud. I got texts from relatives telling me they could hear the Saints fans when the WFT was on offense on the broadcast. That's pretty impressive.

We could tell the players noticed, but they were playing it pretty cool while the game was competitive. Once the game was decided late in the 4th and we were screaming the Who Dat chant, Demario Davis stood up on the bench facing us and led us like an orchestra. Other guys got into it too and were all smiles. It was a blast.

That Is Awesome!!

Oh it was noticeable on tv. Great job. It helped.

Oh, dude, I can't remember when it was exactly but I heard "Defense! Defense!!" loud and clear with Heinicke under center! It was awesome!
That was our section starting it! We did that a lot, especially in the 4th quarter as WFT was inching back into the game.

Anybody know whatever happened to the old guy from ‘09 that became an overnight sensation during our SB run?

He was shown drenched in the stands, can’t remember if someone spilled something on him or if it was just sweat, but I know he made the threads here and on the local news

That was our section starting it! We did that a lot, especially in the 4th quarter as WFT was inching back into the game.
I think that's when it was most noticeable to me specifically. But, yeah, you could definitely hear at other times the big cheers for the away team!

Anybody know whatever happened to the old guy from ‘09 that became an overnight sensation during our SB run?

He was shown drenched in the stands, can’t remember if someone spilled something on him or if it was just sweat, but I know he made the threads here and on the local news
Someone mentioned Unknown Who Dat in chat. I wondered if he was even still alive. Dude didn't look too healthy back then. His name is Bill Harris.

Last edited:

I was there in spirit ! But I was at the Washington DC airport during the game wearing my trusty Saints hat ! Had a nice flight, sat beside a chiefs fan who knows Gregg Williams, like same neighborhood. Said he’s an awesome guy and all the animosity supposedly between Gregg and our coaching staff is total BS. Said the parting of ways was mutual just cause of the situation. He lives in Excelsor or Excelsior outside of Kansas City. He had a few talks with KC about a job before, don’t know when exactly…ultimately decided not to take the job. Cause he doesn’t wanna work where he lives…I’m paraphrasing but he said ( you don’t use the bathroom where you sleep) but in a Gregg Williams way. Bountygate was BS and yes the NFL is not fond of New Orleans in general…sorry for the book !

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom