My Fellow Who Dats at FedEx Today - Way to Represent! (1 Viewer)

You could hear the Who Dat and Defense chants throughout the game over the TV, it was pretty cool. Reminded me of when I saw us play the Chargers at Qualcomm, I believe it was their last season there at the time.

You could hear the Who Dat and Defense chants throughout the game over the TV, it was pretty cool. Reminded me of when I saw us play the Chargers at Qualcom, I believe it was their last season there at the time.

I was there! One of the members here got tickets for a bunch of us and it was fantastic!
Who Dat!

You could hear the Who Dat and Defense chants throughout the game over the TV, it was pretty cool. Reminded me of when I saw us play the Chargers at Qualcomm, I believe it was their last season there at the time.
Great memories. Drew left Qualcomm with a win. That was a good day.

It was incredibly impressive on TV. I was in Carolina for that debacle and was honestly shocked at the turnout of Who Dats... just couldn't hear them during the game because there was nothing to cheer about. Glad you guys didn't have that problem. Well done!

I'll be in Seattle in 2 weeks. Fingers crossed I'll have as much to cheer about.

7Hp6
I was in that number today at FedEx, and there were a LbyOT of Saints fans there.

In my section, the Who Dats outnumbered the WFT fans, and we were loud. I got texts from relatives telling me they could hear the Saints fans when the WFT was on offense on the broadcast. That's pretty impressive.

We could tell the players noticed, but they were playing it pretty cool while the game was competitive. Once the game was decided late in the 4th and we were screaming the Who Dat chant, Demario Davis stood up on the bench facing us and led us like an orchestra. Other guys got into it too and were all smiles. It was a blast.

Way to go, everyone. That's how we roll!

[edit] - I have a small video clip of Demario. Apologies for the choppy camera work - we were all celebrating at the time. :)

Great post.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom