Sig P220 Combat, P226, Mosquito
2011-09-30_13-31-14_333-1.jpg

Springfield TRP Operator Full Rail Bull Barrel
operator11.jpg

Ruger SR556
IMG_5017.jpg

Some are missing, picture wise.

Nice collection.

That being said, be cautious posting your firearms on the web.

P.S. if that Les Bauer needs a new home - I have a slot open in my gun safes! :)

Thank you sir!! Love the Les Baer, amazing detail in that gun. One of these days I'll have a Wilson Supergrade to add to the collection. But $5k + is just not in the cards right now.

Nice collection man...

Love that TRP I almost bought one but I ended up buying a Sig Sauer Scorpion 1911.

Nice collection; how do you like those piston ARs? A nice 1911 is on my must own list.....someday.

Very very nice.
I'm guessing you have a concealed carry permit so which one do you carry most?

Also, which do you prefer between Springfield and glock?

Beautiful and well thought out collection. My personal AR is also the Sig 516. I've been issued DI guns my entire career, and I wouldn't trade my piston gun for anything!

Nice collection; how do you like those piston ARs? A nice 1911 is on my must own list.....someday.

Piston ARs are great, easy to clean and if you run into weak ammo you can adjust the valve on the fly and keep it cycling!

Very very nice.
I'm guessing you have a concealed carry permit so which one do you carry most?

Also, which do you prefer between Springfield and glock?

I bought the EMP to carry but it is a little finicky with self defense loads so I don't trust it. I carry the Glock 29SF, it's 10mm which is very powerful and cycles every time.

Beautiful and well thought out collection. My personal AR is also the Sig 516. I've been issued DI guns my entire career, and I wouldn't trade my piston gun for anything!

Piston is the way to go, although the only drawback is the extra weight up front.

I see you have a 10mm. I have a 10mm smith and Wesson. It's a shame they that when they created the 40 caliber, the 10mm faded way. It's my favorite round. Shoots great at distance and hits like a cannon. I love to shoot mine.

I see you have a 10mm. I have a 10mm smith and Wesson. It's a shame they that when they created the 40 caliber, the 10mm faded way. It's my favorite round. Shoots great at distance and hits like a cannon. I love to shoot mine.

Hell yeah, I hand load that round. My favorite handgun round too.

I love my Sig 226 and Glock 23. I really love my FN 5.7mm, but the ammo is a little hard to find, and it's expensive when I find any. I still buy it when I run across some.

I love my Sig 226 and Glock 23. I really love my FN 5.7mm, but the ammo is a little hard to find, and it's expensive when I find any. I still buy it when I run across some.

I'd love to have an FN57, I'm jealous!!

Hell yeah, I hand load that round. My favorite handgun round too.

You ever think about getting a 10mm upper for an AR? I'm seriously considering it since we load that round also. Seems like it would be an awesome combo. I've seen tem on-line for sale but haven't heard from anyone that has ever shot one. .

You ever think about getting a 10mm upper for an AR? I'm seriously considering it since we load that round also. Seems like it would be an awesome combo. I've seen tem on-line for sale but haven't heard from anyone that has ever shot one. .

I wasn't aware they had that till you said it. Crazy, and yes I'll need one.

I wasn't aware they had that till you said it. Crazy, and yes I'll need one.

The most common is Olympic arms. That was the only one I could find a year ago. Looks like several others are making them now. http://fidelisfirearms.com/2012/09/28/olympic-arms-11-5-flat-top-complete-upper-assembly/

http://jsgunparts.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=539

I bet they shoot straight and pack a punch at 30 yards or so. Just seems like the perfect round that won't shot a mile past the target like a 223.

I wouldn't want to face one for sure.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom